The Front Porch : hi... I left USA... racism too much to bear...

IMO : homie got yellow fever….

how incredibly small-minded this is. The victims of a constructed race-based hate applying the same conceptual framework to other groups.. fencing themselves in alone in a self-imposed asylum.. away from the unity that would free them all. That's pure genius.. and a sure sign of domestication. Broken horses no longer wish to roam free.

Luckily for us there are new offspring born every season with new energy.. unbroken.. unafraid.. otherwise we might all be penned up in northern ghettos full of disdain for everyone.. and ourselves as well.

how incredibly small-minded this is. The victims of a constructed race-based hate applying the same conceptual framework to other groups.. fencing themselves in alone in a self-imposed asylum.. away from the unity that would free them all. That's pure genius.. and a sure sign of domestication. Broken horses no longer wish to roam free.

Luckily for us there are new offspring born every season with new energy.. unbroken.. unafraid.. otherwise we might all be penned up in northern ghettos full of disdain for everyone.. and ourselves as well.
yeah, yeah, yeah, and what do the brother do for a female? how many sisters in japan?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back