The Front Porch : hi... I left USA... racism too much to bear...

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
IMO : homie got yellow fever….
how incredibly small-minded this is. The victims of a constructed race-based hate applying the same conceptual framework to other groups.. fencing themselves in alone in a self-imposed asylum.. away from the unity that would free them all. That's pure genius.. and a sure sign of domestication. Broken horses no longer wish to roam free.

Luckily for us there are new offspring born every season with new energy.. unbroken.. unafraid.. otherwise we might all be penned up in northern ghettos full of disdain for everyone.. and ourselves as well.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
how incredibly small-minded this is. The victims of a constructed race-based hate applying the same conceptual framework to other groups.. fencing themselves in alone in a self-imposed asylum.. away from the unity that would free them all. That's pure genius.. and a sure sign of domestication. Broken horses no longer wish to roam free.

Luckily for us there are new offspring born every season with new energy.. unbroken.. unafraid.. otherwise we might all be penned up in northern ghettos full of disdain for everyone.. and ourselves as well.
yeah, yeah, yeah, and what do the brother do for a female? how many sisters in japan?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: