The Front Porch : hi... I left USA... racism too much to bear...

The Earth use to be all one land mass, there wasn't a broken off piece of mass "AFRICA"
while that is true, i think you are confusing time frames.
when the land masses of earth were in different places i don't think man had arrived.
it is more likely that man originated in Africa and then migrated to other places.
i do not believe people were present in japan prior to people being in Africa.

just because you read a Ra book don't make you anymore black than the OP
clearly, you don't even know what i am talking about.
i did not say i was anymore black than anybody else.

what i said was if you will go with an asian woman then you are NOT PRO BLACK.

good luck on finding a black woman in japan.

Love your input!

I believe you speak truth in volumes here! I read most of the comments in this thread and I just want to add my experience as a Navy Brat because I didn't see this point.

I can never picture you as a "brat":lol:
To which ever parent served, I thank them for their service... "Brovo Zulu"...:icon14: (it's the highest honor given)

I have had the opportunity to hear the views of the many people from the Philipines about how they feel about Japan and the Japanese people, and it makes me see other things about those people and understand the vibes I have recieved from them as well. I don't believe that USA has provided us with much background about Japanese people and this is not good. I see those people today and they seem to be reserved in how they relate to African people. They seem to be polite but reserved in general but if you look at just a little bit of history, there is so much more that I feel, as you say, in ingrained in them in their beliefs about African people.

You are correct. Also, in Singapore there is a distinct class system. A waitress told us about how Singapore has many races and the Japaneses owns a lot of the business, and that they are seen and treated as 2nd class citizens. She told us this because we noticed how the higher up positions were all held by Japaneses, and the lower jobs were held by them.

The history of the World Wars only touches on a surface, but they has dome problems with African people that goes way back in time. I read what Bro Omowalijabali shared here too and i believe in what he wrote, and think that USA has hid much from us about the African expereince in the Far East, both good and bad history.

Brutha "O" is up on many things and I agree with him on this point. America from the jump has sought to disconnect us from our history, and ancestral knowledge. Just look at the books we are given to read and learn from in school. How many of us can say that they have seen a documentary on what we have invented? I would venture to say very few if any. They don't show us in that type of light, but the show themselves in the best light possible. "Herofication" is the reason many of their heroes like Columbus is viewed as a good man, and not the butcher he really was.

As someone else pointed out in this thread, based on a government perspective it seems to me that Japanese people have pandered to White Surpemacy, and it seems that at one point in time, they actually got rid of their Black African presence violently!--and this is kept secret! They at one time appealed to ancient kemet priesthood, MONKS, and SAMU Warriors, and so many others, and they actually were the head of governments from what i can tell, but when the Whites gained supremacy in other parts of the world, certain Japanese people bonded with these whites and exterminated their Black African class, because they blamed them for the deterioration of their system. If you can get Philipine people to open up, they will tell you that the Japanese used thier 'Samurai' [original Samurai before the Shogun times I think?] to oppress the Philipines people and therefore, Philipine people are very resentful about the Samurai. Now they won't admit that they were Black African, unless they trust you, but they've admitted this to me. Philipine people seem to abhor both that time period, a late time period when Smaurai were used to suppress them fo the japanes, and they also have a problem with the Japanese too. Philipine people in my experience, the Black Philipines, are very honest people to African Americans. I think we share a similar tie at some point way back in time, and they will speak truth to some degree if they trust you and if they think we are spiritually alive.

I can only add to this insightful comment:

People of different nationalities like the Japanese people have stereotypical images of blacks in America. These images are gleaned from TV, and the news for the most part. We are often portrayed as dangerous, funny, strong or lazy. Most of the black TV celebrities we see on TV, and in the movies act silly. And some purposely don't speak English well, like the Tyler Perry plays and movies, so we, and the rest of the world make fun of them. Some times I think those black talents feel that they have to be silly to show up on TV, otherwise we never see them. Because a certain group of people do not want to see us acting any other way except according to the stereotypes they have of us

At any rate, I understand why this thread starter, Inu, would want to get away from racism, but I think he may soon become just as depressed in Japan as he has been in USA because Japan seems to pander to USA and the Germans and etc...They may be cordial but I believe they relate to African people based on what the ruling powers project as being acceptable. I bleive the japanese people during the Meija Restoration, got rid of their African element completely and then realized afterwards that they had been tricked, and that the White governments they believed in and listen to did not get rid of their Blacks, but exploited them instead. Then the Japanese people raged against the White systems and called them Dragons, and etc. but still they view them as being supreme. I think that they see President Obama as being a positive move for them, but they remember their history too and we need to be aware of how they have operated in the past because their views are ingrained, as you say. It is so great to hear your views and others that have been to other parts of the Far East! It helps a lot.

Also Inu has to understand that a lot of Japanese people believe Japan is a homogeneous nation. They will look at him and say to themselves that “you can never be Japanese”, because he looks totally different from them and don’t speak Japanese. This is true for many places around the world. Also people have to be at least just like their stereotypes, then you will be all right.

Like Bob Sapp:He constantly refers to himself as a beast and an animal, his actions @ the 3:00min mark seals the deal.

Peace!

while that is true, i think you are confusing time frames.
when the land masses of earth were in different places i don't think man had arrived.
it is more likely that man originated in Africa and then migrated to other places.
i do not believe people were present in japan prior to people being in Africa.

I agree.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back