Audio Video Web Conferencing : hi ! I am new here ! getting problems ..

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by sniper009, Sep 13, 2004.

1. sniper009

sniper009 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hi ! I am :new: here ! getting problems ..
    is it the voice chat through the browser ? i am unable to start it.. plz help me....many pop up window ask me to installl many things..

if there is another way to to get in to the voice chat ? plz let me know

hope to gett early response..

Thank you all

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello Sniper ... and ... uhhhh ... Welcome ?!

Gosh, with a name like Sniper ... and you acting mighty excited to get into voice chat ... hmmmmm ... uhhhhhh ... are you here to "snipe" someone ... ??

Well ... you know a Sister gotta ask ... :wink:

Sniper ... Welcome!

First of all, we don't have any popup advertisements in this community, anywhere, so if you are seeing those you probably have some spyware or adware installed on your system.

Here is a link to instructions on how to enter our voice chat ... Instructions - How To Enter Voice Chat.

If you have any other questions or problems, let us know.

Looking forward to meeting you in voice chat!

:heart:

Destee

3. sniper009

sniper009 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    hmm

Hi Destee !
    thanks for ur response..... i think it's easier for the voice conversation to use some thing liek skyp, dingotel or any other voice phone call softwar. Cause browser needs many plugins to install and always the risk of spyware... ... i think my borwser got probelms too... :oops: :(
    but u should just install this free producs and get in a voice conversation.

can i get in to these coversation using any of these voip software ?
    and what is the real benifit of Premium on ?

hope you response again :)
    thanks

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hi Sniper ... i'm not familiar with the free products that you mentioned, but i will check them out. For the most part, it is the "free" products that include the spyware or adware. In order for them to be "free" they must be paid for in some way, and that's usually how they do it ... automatically including "risky" software.

Our voice chat does require the download of an ActiveX file, but it is safe, no "risky" attachments in it.

You can't be a part of our voice chat conversations using any of the products you named.

I take it that you were not able to enter voice chat? What happened?

Premium Member Benefits include a few extra options for Premium Members only. The main one being that you are helping our community to remain here because you find value in it. You can see a list of all the Premium Member benefits here. We are continually trying to add new features to our community, and for the most part, they will be given to Premium Members only.

If you have any more questions or concerns, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee