The Front Porch : Hi! Eye Am Fine1952

340808762_222522210394887_2668002597963970590_n.jpg

When Eye don't understand a thing Eye research until Eye scrape the bottom of the barrel; and thus far, Eye haven't been disappointed by the use of this mental exercise since --with enough digging-- the answer eventually becomes to light in a very precise way. Eye have never been one to bury my head in the sand; therefore, the truth --even if it hurts-- does not scare me --it enlightens me.

THE KEY - The search thru meditation activates intuition, lucidity, trust, and the ability to see everything as it really is --whether good, bad, or ugly; without fear or shame is THE KEY

Third eye activation is the path to inner peace
Third eye activation thru opening my pineal gland is the path to inner peace
Third eye activation thru the opening of my third eye chakra is the path to inner peace

Eye don't need to run to church for salvation because Eye know and understand that salvation is an inner journey
Eye don't need the advice of a minister, preacher, or pastor because Eye know he or she knows but withholds the truth for profit
Eye don't need to read the bible because Eye know the word of God/dess is within me not in some book
Eye don't need a white sky God -- Eye know this type of thinking ties me to a slave mentality
Eye don't need a white son of the sky God -- Eye know this type of thinking ties me to a slave mentality
Eye know how to treat people.
Eye know how to treat myself.
Eye know how to exist in the world

Eye live by the creed of knowing - rather than by believing or having faith; because Eye know these are blind aspects that hide:

--the ability to use common sense
--the ability to think critically
--the ability to focus
--the ability to reason effectively

Eye Am Woke

Innerpeace.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back