The Front Porch : Hi, everyone! cherelle from south carolina

cherellé

Dec 19, 2013
South Carolina
Occupation
Nursing Assistant
Hello everyone,
My name is cherelle and I am 24 years old. I am a mother of two and also married to my husband for five years. I am currently a student at spartanburg community college. I am majoring in medical lab technology. I have an Associates degree in science, a nursing assistant certification, and certification in cpr. After completing my medical lab tech certification I plan to continue my studies to become a neurologist. I enjoy reading and writing in my free time. I joined this group in hopes of meeting new people an making great friends.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Welcome, welcome! I hope you do indeed make new and great friends here at Destee, and feel right at home. :wave:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Explainer: What is the U.S. Senate filibuster and why is everyone talking about it? Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People : EVERYONE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS - COVID 19 Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : 15 Essential Books on Black History Everyone Needs to Read Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
HODEE Science and Technology : The StingRay... DATA GATHERING ON ....Everyone OUT PROTESTING Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This 2-year-old surprised everyone with her beautiful singing voice Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Angela22 Black People : Where's everyone? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Everyone want money and hope folks think that's a funny joke so they laugh clear their throat girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Jil The Front Porch : Hello Everyone! I have a favor to ask. The Front Porch 15
dunwiddat The Front Porch : Not everyone is equal The Front Porch 0
T The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 2
B The Front Porch : Peace and love everyone! The Front Porch 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods Everyone With High Blood Pressure Should Be Eating 22 Foods You Should Avoid Black Health and Wellness 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Why 'Hidden Figures' is a Movie Everyone Should Watch Black Entertainment 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : does everyone here believe in the illuminati? Black People Politics 3
A Black Spirituality Religion : Hi Everyone! - And An Overly In-Depth Question On African Spiritualism Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Life got better for pretty much everyone under Obama, Gallup poll finds Black People Politics 1
Reina7 The Front Porch : Hi, Everyone The Front Porch 10
Liberty Black People Politics : 27 Important Facts Everyone Should Know About The Black Panthers Black People Politics 1
D The Front Porch : Hello everyone, I am please to be a part of this forum The Front Porch 4
Liberty The Police : If Daniel Holtzclaw’s Victims Were White, Everyone Would Know His Name Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 12
W The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jamal Bryant teams up with Louis Farrakhan, and not everyone is happy Black People Politics 29
Destee Premium Members Only : Everyone Should Be Able to Enter Chat Now - Let Me Know if Not Premium Members Only 28
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Byron Allen is raging mad at President Barrack Obama and wants everyone to know about it." Black People Politics 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Unreal Engine 4 - Available to Everyone for Free Science and Technology 1
IFE The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6
Cb_parent The Front Porch : Hey everyone! The Front Porch 24
shaka64 Black Authors : 7 Black Women Science Fiction Writers. Everyone should know about them Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
shaka64 Black People : This is why we need everyone in this fight Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Black People : We need everyone to make change happen Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Affordable Superfoods for Everyone Black Health and Wellness 2
K The Front Porch : Good Morning Everyone! The Front Porch 5
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Free!!! Excellent books something for everyone Black Education / Schools 0
DDW The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 8
Othervoice The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 12
K The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone The Front Porch 5
CosmicMessenger Black People : Have A Happy Halloween, Everyone! Black People Open Forum 46
J Roaché The Front Porch : Hello everyone! The Front Porch 5
N The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6
Gracious The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone The Front Porch 8
ru2religious Black People : Why is everyone hating on Cornel West? He's right!!! Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Higher Standard Required : Everyone is Welcome Here - Even if Their Opinion is Diametrically Opposed to Yours and Mine Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 16
A Black People : “I advise everyone to avoid drinking water from the tap" The Dirty Truth About Tap Water Black People Open Forum 7
Shaonne The Front Porch : Newbie.....Hi Everyone The Front Porch 12
Stormcloud The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6
JaniceJade1 The Front Porch : Helloooooo Everyone!! The Front Porch 8
drumbeat The Front Porch : hey everyone The Front Porch 6
Caramel de leche The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 5
R The Front Porch : Hello everyone The Front Porch 7
Golden brown The Front Porch : Hi Everyone The Front Porch 8