The Front Porch : hi every one on DESTEE

sargam

Mar 18, 2018
Hi

I am a 31 year old single working mom to a 7 year old son.

I love to chat and interact on forums as it gives me perspective of people and their views .

Love

Sargam

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
Welcome to the playground, sargam. this is a very interactive, and sometimes, aggressive bunch. Until you've gotten to know the different personalities, please maintain your thick skin; we sometimes get personal...although we shouldn't. NOTHING PERSONAL...just a product of their personalities.

Handle yourself...and enjoy the love.

sargam

Mar 18, 2018
Welcome to the playground, sargam. this is a very interactive, and sometimes, aggressive bunch. Until you've gotten to know the different personalities, please maintain your thick skin; we sometimes get personal...although we shouldn't. NOTHING PERSONAL...just a product of their personalities.

Handle yourself...and enjoy the love.
I am used to all type of people so I should be OK
Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: IFE

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Hi

I am a 31 year old single working mom to a 7 year old son.

I love to chat and interact on forums as it gives me perspective of people and their views .

Love

Sargam
Hi Sargam. I also like to here others perspectives.
Be yourself and enjoy being a part of the Destee family.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: