Hey ppl...

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Mar 25, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I've Kinda wrote another post similar to this.I got over my ex quite quickly coz he wasnt rly worth gettin upset over, and so he started dating this chick and im not 1 to listen to rumours or call ppl names but in my school shes the "biggest ***" and so i wasnt jealous i jus used to wonder why he wanted her over me bcoz every1 that new abt us said i was more of wifey material and the other chick wasnt. So anyway at 1st i didnt know they were dating and none of my frens told me abt them they jus dint mention him to me anymoe then 1 day my fren told me n i was kinda jealous.But anyway i dont know if theyre still datin n the only way i can find out is by asking him but i dont wanna be obvious but i wanna jus fone him and you know tke it frm there what should i do?

2. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    iou....

You gotta face the brotha directly. REGULATE

3. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    i try but im rly shy and thats hard for me to do + even if i tried i wouldnt c him 4 anotha 2 weeks bcoz we have no skool so i think the phone would be more convienent

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Hello Babyshy

Sister girl two things you should be trying to be college material and not wifey material right away. You have plenty of time to become wifey material and you will find the a man that is hubby material as well. Also it is obvious you cared about this young man a lot but I'm going to tell you a secret. :donttell: There is probably 3 or 4 more young men in your school right now that will make you forget about you past acquaintance because they will treat you better. So don't sweat you past boyfriend. If it is meant to be if will be. Again I reiterate College Material now, Wifey Material later. And you know what I mean by Wife Material later okay....

Peace & Love lil Sis

5. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    awww thanx...That's very true " i should be thinking about being college material not wifey material..thank u sister they were some very insperational words,and i will always keep them in mind when im over thinking things involving boys.

6. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Your Welcome. That's coming from your Big Brother Radical Faith not sister. See sometimes even we men have worthy things to say. Keep your head up.
    :lift: :hearts1:
    Peace & Love

7. Intrepid

Intrepid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Adminstrative Assistant
    Somewhere in this wonderful place we call the worl
    Ratings:
    +3
    Babyshy1 I have to agree with Radical Faith worry about being wifey material later.
    Boys and men sometimes will come and go. Be friends with them but not wifey material with them.
    School/College should be most important to you at this time.
    I do understand though what you may be going through. I have a teenage daughter also and that "boy friend thing" gets her down maybe for a day, but she has school on her mind and foolishness is not around.
    Drop me a note [email protected]
    and I'll be here for you if I can help you.
    we often care about people but have to let them go and move on and if it is meant to be they will return.
    Stay focused, my child.

8. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    well if....

well if you're shy then forget about him. Move on from the drama, thats what i'm trying to do that right now in my life

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Sister Babyshy1 ... you have already been given great advice in the posts above ... we have such a wonderful Family here! There's only one thing i'd like to add, that has not been mentioned.

Don't think of this other young Sister as the "biggest ***." That's wrong Sister. She is a Sister just like you. If the two of you were broke up and stuff (and even if you weren't), and he moved on to someone else ... there is absolutely no need for you to attack the integrity and character of the other Sister. Why can't she be a Sister struggling to get through high school the best way she can, just like you? Why can't you respect the fact that she obviously has good taste, just like you, because she likes the Brother that you liked? She's really done nothing wrong, yet you have some animosity and jealousy toward her ... which isn't good for you to have inside your Spirit. Try to at least recognize that she's done nothing wrong to you, and is not deserving of the harsh words you've said about her.

The type of feelings you've displayed in your post above, regarding her, are the primary ingredients that make drama. If you're not a drama queen, let those feelings go ... and you will be able to easily let him go too ... wishing them both the best at the very same time.

It's not easy to do ... but the more you think this way ... the easier it becomes.

Love You Sister!

:heart:

Destee

10. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Love...

Is something so strange!!!!!You doesn't realy now what to do all the time because the reactions aren't the same!But i think the answer is there,just in the bottom of your heart!Pay some attention and you will get it!
    Peace