Destee Network : Hey guys,im back again......LURK

LURK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2002
Shaolin,New York
Occupation
Recording artist and Business Man...so lets do it
:hiya:
I hope some of you guyz remember me.....im here every so often...ive alwayz planned on droppin into the open mic session but because im alwayz busy and i got a 3 yr old runnin around all thetime,i never got around to it...if khasm still around,whuts up dawg...RICH$ nice,whuts up playaaaaa!!!!poeticly speakin,hey girl....Hodee,whuddup!!Destee of course,with ya fine self!!how do ya do...i see business is poppin...Thats good...

i just wanted to let you know i'l be around more...and also ,as a select gew of yall know,i was recording an album the last year and a half.....i also been workin on production and guest appearances for my main man Da Street So'ja...(yall definately gotta remember him!!!)also known as DSS....just to give you guyz a sample of whut i sound like,please check out these tracks....

these are a few of my soundclick pages....in the yellow u will see
"music" underlined...just click that and next to the songs u will see 'lo fi' or 'hi fi',click 'hi fi' for best quality....(just in case yall dont know how to hear the songs...)

"Take Two" & "And when I get......"
http://www.soundclick.com/lurkandmalice

"i sweat blood staring off into a horizon of a dead sun//
when stress comes,i murder thoughts backwards like 'redrum'//
2 weeks deep in this slumber,f**k im losing sleep//
sleeps precious,especially when ur used to the zzzzz's//'-Lurk

and this is
"Real Hip Hop still Breathes..."
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/dacomissionmusic.htm

its a collab with one of my group members,Kremp.....

all of music is from the heart....those who know of me,i hope you could relate and feel whut im sayin....

these are just 3 songs,there'll be much more to come....

please leave some feedback if u can,it would be apreciated alot...

DC

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother LURK ... Welcome Home ... :wave:

You sound excited about what you're doing, that is a good thing! You're making me excited with and for you! Wishing you much success with your endeavor!

I have moved your post from the Poetry Forum, and placed it in the Web Sites / Technology / Business Forum ... since you are promoting your endeavors ... and this is the forum where that is allowed. Only poetry goes in poetry.

I do hope you'll be able to join us in voice chat soon!

Again ... welcome home!

:heart:

Destee

triniti424

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
Wellllllll now...check out brotha Lurk :) back and in action :wave:

I did check out da links and I like brotha :)

I see you are still faithful to YOU and that is lovely :wave:

SO wonderful to have you back :grouphug:

I voted on da soundclick thingie cause its mos def NOT a flop :) :great: :)

my love to you and yours my Boriqua Brotha :)

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days