Destee Network : Hey! Finally decided to join up

Still no donations, but I won't give up. I post my site everywhere I can. :) Here's an update for today, as me and my group will be heading out to help feed some brothers and sisters in need today.

Looking forward to today, as me and my group go around our ward and will be bringing in those that want to come to a small dinner we're having and paid for by all of the group. :)

I don't expect a crowdfund such as the one i'm undertaking to get off the ground fast, due to the current perceptions of homeless people in this country, but hopefully soon, people that come across my fund will see the need and feel it in their hearts to donate.

Peace and Blessings

Good deal, glad to see you back, Igbo Blood, and thanks for the support.

Several things, considering where we are and the below Thread, while you are out there, document your undertakings with photos and possibly a podcast. After reading the below (click the link), I think you'll understand why I make those suggestions for authenticity purposes:

Help Get Black Cartoon Created
Discussion in 'Web Site Owners / Promotion' started by BlackChocolate, Monday at 8:31 PM

https://destee.com/threads/help-get-black-cartoon-created.83985/

I understand the concern, but I have no reason to scam brother. I have my own work and pay and shelter.This is truly a ,means to assist the needy. If we as black people can't even trust each other, especially in terms of helping out those less fortunate in our community, and always feeling someone is out to fraud us, then nothing will ever get done and nobody helped.

But again, I understand. Authenticity over the NET is hardly ever able to be proven. Again I have no reason to fraud or lie about my mission. Thanks for the link, and as I said, i'll keep trying, those that have heart enough, would donate.

I understand the concern, but I have no reason to scam brother. I have my own work and pay and shelter.This is truly a ,means to assist the needy. If we as black people can't even trust each other, especially in terms of helping out those less fortunate in our community, and always feeling someone is out to fraud us, then nothing will ever get done and nobody helped.

But again, I understand. Authenticity over the NET is hardly ever able to be proven. Again I have no reason to fraud or lie about my mission. Thanks for the link, and as I said, i'll keep trying, those that have heart enough, would donate.

Understood, but its going to be a hard sale, brother. Thank you for accepting my suggestions in the spirit and intent in which they were given ... being helpful not harmful.

The few that may give from their hearts, without any visual aids to verify, may not be enough to achieve the goal, in the time needed.

Peace In my friend,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back