Destee Network : Hey! Finally decided to join up

Igbo Blood

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 5, 2015
Hey all, just joined up today, just introducing myself! I wanted to start off in my first introduction, explaining a mission and goal of mine and some brothers and sisters in my area, where we want to geta fund going to feed,clothe and eventually permanatly shelter homeless black men,women and children throughout our city that we can get to.

Also I have a gofundme set up for reaching out and helping homeless black men,women and children around my city that I come across.

I thought of the idea after me and a few brothers and sisters went throughout our ward and thought it a noble idea for us as a people to do more than just talk about black empowerment. I want to act on it. I have spent hundreds of my own dollars to help purchase groceries and clothing from a local goodwill for brothers and sisters I come across. I also have a noble idea where I want to build a shelter where I can help house homeless black men and women and children(especially).

I need as much help as I can get to set this in motion. I thought what better way to do so than to coordinate with those that would want to donate to a great cause. I set the bar at $5,000, but thats just really for the shelter I want to build. Really to start off, anything would do, so as I can on a daily basis go around my ward in my city and purchase food and clothing for these folk who have it hard.

If you are interested and have the heart to help out in my mission, please donate here:

Peace and Blessings All!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Hey Igbo Blood, glad you made that decision to join. Had you thought about joining long? Good luck with funding the project for the homeless.

Hey! Finally decided to join up

Hey all, just joined up today, just introducing myself! I wanted to start off in my first introduction, explaining a mission and goal of mine and some brothers and sisters in my area, where we want to geta fund going to feed,clothe and eventually permanatly shelter homeless black men,women and children throughout our city that we can get to.

Also I have a gofundme set up for reaching out and helping homeless black men,women and children around my city that I come across.

I thought of the idea after me and a few brothers and sisters went throughout our ward and thought it a noble idea for us as a people to do more than just talk about black empowerment. I want to act on it. I have spent hundreds of my own dollars to help purchase groceries and clothing from a local goodwill for brothers and sisters I come across. I also have a noble idea where I want to build a shelter where I can help house homeless black men and women and children(especially).

I need as much help as I can get to set this in motion. I thought what better way to do so than to coordinate with those that would want to donate to a great cause. I set the bar at $5,000, but thats just really for the shelter I want to build. Really to start off, anything would do, so as I can on a daily basis go around my ward in my city and purchase food and clothing for these folk who have it hard.

If you are interested and have the heart to help out in my mission, please donate here:

Peace and Blessings All!

Igbo Blood

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 5, 2015

Hey Igbo Blood, glad you made that decision to join. Had you thought about joining long? Good luck with funding the project for the homeless.

Hey! Finally decided to join up

Appreciate it brother! And yes at first I just enjoyed reading up on the site and the many subjects, but i'm sort of a lowkey type brother, but the site seems warm and welcoming, so I wanted to go ahead and join, especially with my new funding project.

I know a lot of brothers and sisters here can relate to the issue surrounding homeless black men and especially black women and children, which has risen over the past few years or so, especially in my city.

Thank you brother for the warm welcome. :)

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Appreciate it brother! And yes at first I just enjoyed reading up on the site and the many subjects, but i'm sort of a lowkey type brother, but the site seems warm and welcoming, so I wanted to go ahead and join, especially with my new funding project.

I know a lot of brothers and sisters here can relate to the issue surrounding homeless black men and especially black women and children, which has risen over the past few years or so, especially in my city.

Thank you brother for the warm welcome. :)

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Yes Sir, you are very welcome (yvw) Igbo Blood. Its always a good thing when a guest becomes a member, after enjoying our Archives, where there is no dearth of valuable information for our Community.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Peace and Blessings All!

Hello, and welcome to Destee. :10200:

I'm also glad to see that you have decided to join, thank you.:toast:

I wish you luck with this project that you have going...;)

Peace!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days