Black Travel : Hey family, Anyone here from or frequent Kansas City, Missouri??

triniti424

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
I guess this goes in here :read:
Not really REAL travel lol but anywho-
Anyone in our Destee family live in Kansas City or are familiar with the weather this time of the year :?:
Im doing my um "family holiday greetings run" :run: and stopping there the weekend before thanksgiving. With the extra baggage fees and so forth I want to bring only what I need. I've been to Vegas, Seattle, New Mexico, & Lousiana enough to know what to anticipate but its the first time Ive had to stop at Kansas City? Do I pack warm? Here in the bay a light jacket is as much as warm dress as you need so far. Anyone? :look:

Hey triniti:
I am not from Kansas, however my boss is and travels there quite frequently. Because of your post, I asked her and she said around Thanksgiving it will be quite chilly, so you might want to pack accordingly. Hope my little tid bit helps. I'm traveling to the east coast for the first time the week before Thanksgiving so I know where you are coming from. I tend to over pack ALL the time. Mostly because its hard for me to chose an outfit per day, I have to options, choices, and what if scenarios (what if I go here...what if I go there). There's noting like being in a different climate and not have the appropriate clothing. I live in the South,TX on top up that so you know what I am use to. I would still check weather.com before you leave, you never know. Our weather has be a trip latley, cold in the mornings, hot in the afternoon and cold again in the evening and at nite.
Hope you have a safe and fun trip.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Big Fun!

I guess this goes in here :read:
Not really REAL travel lol but anywho-
Anyone in our Destee family live in Kansas City or are familiar with the weather this time of the year :?:
Im doing my um "family holiday greetings run" :run: and stopping there the weekend before thanksgiving. With the extra baggage fees and so forth I want to bring only what I need. I've been to Vegas, Seattle, New Mexico, & Lousiana enough to know what to anticipate but its the first time Ive had to stop at Kansas City? Do I pack warm? Here in the bay a light jacket is as much as warm dress as you need so far. Anyone? :look:

triniti424,

In as much as you prefaced this thread with Anyone, I am certainly within my rights to request your presence in Mississippi after your visit to Kansas City, you will find the weather very pleasant here.

So, we are rolling out the Red Carpet in anticipation of your acceptance to this invite. Whatever you do, please don't disappoint those expecting your arrival. Also, repondez s'il vous plait(RSVP) your intentions, and be nice about it:) And remember above all, I Love You triniti424, with all my Heart!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back