The Front Porch : Hey everyone!

Cb_parent

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 4, 2015
Wow, I'm so glad to have found this site. I'm a wife, mom, social worker and blogger. I look forward to insightful and interesting discussions, support and hopefully in some way adding value to whoever takes the time to read anything I post. I'm from Texas so I'm watching my Dallas Cowboys play Detroit right now. If you're a Cowboy fan you are automatically good in my book, if not, well...we all fall short...lol. J/k. Thank you for welcoming me into the community!

Wow, I'm so glad to have found this site. I'm a wife, mom, social worker and blogger. I look forward to insightful and interesting discussions, support and hopefully in some way adding value to whoever takes the time to read anything I post. I'm from Texas so I'm watching my Dallas Cowboys play Detroit right now. If you're a Cowboy fan you are automatically good in my book, if not, well...we all fall short...lol. J/k. Thank you for welcoming me into the community!

Same here, in Texas and watching this very good game. Can't believe Dallas couldn't capitalize on the interception after half-time ... Being from Dallas, makes me a long-time fan, how bout them Cowboys ... Continue to enjoy your stay Cb_parent.

:welcome: within to destee.com the house of peace, love and respect
happy to meet you and enjoy your stay do venture throughout the community to
learn, speak and share with like mind members , again welcome:wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back