Black Authors : Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by SensualReality, Mar 26, 2004.

1. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'm new to this site and I already feel at home.What I want to ask is advice,I write poetry,erotica,short stories and novels.I am only 16 and I just wanted to know any tips you have thanks a lot
    ~two fingas :peace:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    they all are welcome here we have forums for poetry , short stories , and sure
    they can be erotic but to a guide line of not disrespecting or too far out that
    it bring wordz on our banned list of foul wordz cussing as you will fine many post
    that display all kind of flowz erotic , love , peace and spiritural in a story or poetry
    looking forward to reading ya work and feeling ya scribe yes u feel as family coz
    u are family here enjoy and make ya self welcome to all we have to offer ya room
    is upstairs to the left relax in family
    $R

3. lilcherry76

lilcherry76 Well-Known Member MEMBER

17, 11th grade at GPHS
    Ratings:
    +8
    WELCOME

hey, i've never been on this side of the forum, and i wanted to see what this was all about and the only advice i can give if any is to never be afraid to express yourself bcuz thru words is the only way we can breathe, so express yourself to the fullest extent and we're waiting to hear from you......... :grouphug:

4. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Yea this thread is a little old and I thank you very much for your advice:wink:

5. Auset353

Auset353 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Peace Sensual,
    I don't know if you are looking into publishing your work but if you are I suggest self publishing. And you are at a great age to start learning more about that. Go to www.moorispublishing.com for information or get with me, and if i'm not here i'm on my site www.ausetausarproductions.com message board http://ausetaus.proboards21.com and i'll help you as well. I wish you the best. You sound like me when I was that age, all this energy all this work and creativity now what's next? Hope this helps!

6. SensualReality

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you so much Auset I will definitely check you out:wink: :peace: :thanks: