Black People : Hey Destee!

If after break'n most every rule and gett'n banned for it ... aint made you aware ... problee aint no hope.

Let me say goodbye now ... :wave: ... it's been fun ... thankful for the time we've had ... i wish you well.

The next time you break a rule ... i'll problee cut the cord ... :baby: ... :cry:

I Love You Too! :love:

:heart:

Destee
By the way...

When I created that thread entitled, "Judge My Posts! That's An Order! I Control You!", I didn't mean that I controlled anything on your site, but through that poster's hatred for me, I "controlled" his actions.

Whenever he saw that I was logged on, he immediately logged on and started negatively judging my posts like a puppet.

Because of his HATRED of the TRUTH, my presence here was "controlling" him.

By the way...

When I created that thread entitled, "Judge My Posts! That's An Order! I Control You!", I didn't mean that I controlled anything on your site, but through that poster's hatred for me, I "controlled" his actions.

Whenever he saw that I was logged on, he immediately logged on and started negatively judging my posts like a puppet.

Because of his HATRED of the TRUTH, my presence here was "controlling" him.

The discussions can't be about a Member ... that personalizes the discussions ... violates a rule.

Rule #6 - No Personalizing Discussions ... we aint got but 13 rules ... click here to read them.

You aint even try to sneak it in a post ... where i might not see it ... you posted a whole thread.

You tripp'n dawg ... :)

I can't do it ... I can't spend no more time explaining these same 13 rules to you.

I'm done ... it's on you to learn, be aware, and abide by the rules ... live everyone else must do.

If you can't do it ... it's okay ... you aint the first and you will not be the last.

It's all good in the hood.

Love You!

Destee

The discussions can't be about a Member ... that personalizes the discussions ... violates a rule.

Rule #6 - No Personalizing Discussions ... we aint got but 13 rules ... click here to read them.

You aint even try to sneak it in a post ... where i might not see it ... you posted a whole thread.

You tripp'n dawg ... :)

I can't do it ... I can't spend no more time explaining these same 13 rules to you.

I'm done ... it's on you to learn, be aware, and abide by the rules ... live everyone else must do.

If you can't do it ... it's okay ... you aint the first and you will not be the last.

It's all good in the hood.

Love You!

Destee
Sorry sis.

I guess i'm slow.
I admire your intelligence and the intelligence of many of your members, though. :graduate:

Sorry sis.

I guess i'm slow.
I admire your intelligence and the intelligence of many of your members, though. :graduate:

Actually ... i'd suggest that you slow down ... go even slower ... step carefully ... intentionally.

I admire your intelligence too ... and what you bring here ... the good stuff.

I hope we don't have to live without it.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Actually ... i'd suggest that you slow down ... go even slower ... step carefully ... intentionally.

I admire your intelligence too ... and what you bring here ... the good stuff.

I hope we don't have to live without it.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
Thanks, sweetie.

I will try to do better for you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back