destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello, beautiful.

Did you notice the poster that logs on solely to judge my posts negatively? He never posts anything and his continuous negative judgments of my posts are a form of harrassment (plus he's adversely affecting the number on my ratings).

I hope that in the future, you will stop him from doing that.

Welcome Home ... :love:

No, I did not notice all of that.

If you feel someone is violating a rule ... report it ... preferably before you go off and get banned yourself.

What you've posted above does not look like a violation ... at least i can't see one yet.

If you don't like someone ... or what they post ... put them on ignore.

Some folk don't like you and what you post ... but they can't make you be quiet 'cause of that.

Everyone gets to post what they want ... so long as they aint break'n rules ... determined by the Moderating TEAM.

If someone upsets you so much that they "cause" you to break the rules ... you should have them on ignore.

You can't point to them as the cause for you breaking the rules. That dog aint gon' hunt.

Members leaving negative ratings ... that aint not no rule violation either ... it's a feature.

I got negative ratings and if'n i was gonna ban someone ... it would be the person that gave 'em to me ... :censored:

If you can't stand the heat ... well ... you know ... :cook:

No ... I didn't notice any of that stuff you're saying.

I noticed you breaking the rules ... being disruptive ... calling folk names ... breaking our peace.

You can't point to someone else breaking the rules ... if you're doing it ... and you been doing it.

Get yours under control and i'll be willing to hear you talk about someone else's.

I'm glad you're back ... i hope you stay forever this time ... put some folk on ignore, etc.

If you have more questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

CosmicMessenger

BANNED
Aug 24, 2013
Welcome Home ... :love:

No, I did not notice all of that.

If you feel someone is violating a rule ... report it ... preferably before you go off and get banned yourself.

What you've posted above does not look like a violation ... at least i can't see one yet.

If you don't like someone ... or what they post ... put them on ignore.

Some folk don't like you and what you post ... but they can't make you be quiet 'cause of that.

Everyone gets to post what they want ... so long as they aint break'n rules ... determined by the Moderating TEAM.

If someone upsets you so much that they "cause" you to break the rules ... you should have them on ignore.

You can't point to them as the cause for you breaking the rules. That dog aint gon' hunt.

Members leaving negative ratings ... that aint not no rule violation either ... it's a feature.

I got negative ratings and if'n i was gonna ban someone ... it would be the person that gave 'em to me ... :censored:

If you can't stand the heat ... well ... you know ... :cook:

No ... I didn't notice any of that stuff you're saying.

I noticed you breaking the rules ... being disruptive ... calling folk names ... breaking our peace.

You can't point to someone else breaking the rules ... if you're doing it ... and you been doing it.

Get yours under control and i'll be willing to hear you talk about someone else's.

I'm glad you're back ... i hope you stay forever this time ... put some folk on ignore, etc.

If you have more questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee
I figured you noticed since my posts have been monitored.

I'd be happy to state his username, if you like. :)

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I figured you noticed since my posts have been monitored.

I'd be happy to state his username, if you like. :)

No ... i really don't want to hear it.

You lose the opportunity to point fingers at someone else ... when you are breaking the rules yourself.

You made yours very clear and plain ... in a thread ... that surely you knew i'd see.

If you didn't know ... now you know.

No ... i don't want you telling me about anyone ... until i aint have'n to fuss at you for break'n rules.

Get that together for me ... then i'll hear you tell me about someone else.

Not until then.

Love You!

Destee

CosmicMessenger

BANNED
Aug 24, 2013
No ... i really don't want to hear it.

You lose the opportunity to point fingers at someone else ... when you are breaking the rules yourself.

You made yours very clear and plain ... in a thread ... that surely you knew i'd see.

If you didn't know ... now you know.

No ... i don't want you telling me about anyone ... until i aint have'n to fuss at you for break'n rules.

Get that together for me ... then i'll hear you tell me about someone else.

Not until then.

Love You!

Destee
I like that.

Like Barry White said, "Playin' your game, babe." :wink:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days