Black Teenagers : hes just not that into you ---please read

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by tcr1223, Jan 2, 2006.

1. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dec 17, 2004
    Rules and Attention Getters
    1. An excuse is a polite rejection. Men actually do tell you what they want, you just have to read between the lines to get it. And if you get the feeling that it's some thing opposite of what he's saying, then it probably is.
    2. Don’t get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he’ll do the asking.
    3. If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will.
    4. They heard you the first time, it shouldn't have to be repeated.
    5. “Hey, let’s meet at so-and-so’s party/any bar/friend’s house” is not a date.
    6. Men don’t forget how much they like you. So please put down the phone.
    7. You are good enough to be asked out. Stop Stressing.
    8. If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind.
    9. If he creates promises for you, and then doesn’t follow through on even the smallest things, he will do the same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he is okay with disappointing you.
    10. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do.
    11. If they're choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then they doesn’t respect your feelings or needs and couldn't care less what the outcome of the situation is.
    12. “Busy” is another word for “*******”, and you're not important enough to prioritze. “*******” is another word for the person you are dating.
    13. You deserve a phone call.
    14. Guys tell you how they feel even if you refuse to listen or believe them. “I don’t want to be in a serious relationship” truly means “I don’t want to be in a serious relationship with you” or “I’m not sure you’re the one.” (sorry)
    15. Better than nothing is not good enough for you!
    16. If you don’t know where the relationship is going, it’s okay to pull over and ask.
    17. Never tell your friends every thing about the situation, they only hypen the situation and make it worse.
    18. There’s a guy out there who's not ashamed to tell everyone that he’s your boyfriend. If he's giving the excuse, "I don't like public displays of affection", nine time out of ten, you're not the only one he's talking to/ dating.
    19. People tell you who they are all the time. When a man says he can’t be monogamous, you should believe him.
    20. Your low self-esteem may take longer to gain than a new boyfriend, so prioritize accordingly.
    21. If you’re tempted to spend countless nights just cuddling with someone, buy a puppy.
    22. There’s someone out there that does want to have sex with you, and not just because you look good.
    23. There is not excuse for cheating. Let me say it again, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING. Now you say it. There is no excuse for cheating.
    24.Your only responsibility in someone else’s lapse of judgment is to yourself.
    25. If he only wants to see you at night, then there's a problem.
    26. Cheating gets easier every time it’s done. It’s only hard the first time, when one feels the sting of morality and the guilt of betraying someone’s trust.
    27. If sex constantly comes up in almost every conversation you have, then your purpose has already been made clear.
    28. A cheater only cheats himself, because he doesn’t get to be with you.
    29. It doesn’t count unless he says it when he’s sober. An “I love you” (or any words of endearment) while under the influence of anything stronger than grape juice won’t hold up in court or in life.
    30. If he gives the excuse that he needs to talk to more than one person to see who he really wants to be with, take this as a serious hint. You're only an option if the other female doesn't work out. Basically, you're second best, if even that.
    31. Texting does not equal a phone call.
    32. Bad boys are actually bad.
    33. “Doesn’t want to get married” and “Doesn’t want to get married to me” are very different things. Be sure about which category he falls under.
    34. If you have different views about marriage, what else are you not on the same page about? Time to take inventory.
    35. If you don’t feel like you’re rushing, then why are you waiting?
    36. There’s a guy out there who wants to marry you.
    37. You can’t talk your way out of a breakup. It is not up for discussion. A breakup is a definitive action, not a democratic one.
    38. Breakup sex still means you’re broken up. Ladies, you really need to understand this.
    39. Cut him off. Let him miss you.
    40. He doesn’t need to be reminded that you’re great. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to convince him.
    41. If it takes him longer than a week to return your phone call, then there's a problem.
    42. “Classy” doesn’t “break into his answering machine”. Remember this when you're debating on scratching up his car or harassing his friends for information.
    43. There’s a guy out there who’s going to be really happy that you didn’t get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.
    44. He might be lying in the hospital with amnesia, but more likely he’s just not that into you.
    45. No answer is your answer.
    46. Don’t give him the chance to reject you again. The first time should have been the ultimate hint.
    47. Let his mother yell at him. You’re too busy.
    48. There’s no mystery-he’s gone and he wasn’t good enough for you.
    49. He’s married.
    50. Unless he’s all yours, he’s still hers. There's no time to share.
    51. There are cool, loving, respectful single men in the world. Find one of them to go out with,and leave the others alone.
    52. If a guy is yelling about his ex-wife or crying over his last girlfriend, try to find someone else to take you to the movies.
    53. Once again, he’s married.
    54. Don’t be that girl.
    55. You are not easily forgotten. Let him find you when he’s ready.
    56. Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with.
    57. You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time. (you have to be nice to them, too.)
    58. There is never a good reason to shout at someone unless they are in imminent danger.
    59. Freaks should remain at the circus, not in his apartment.
    60. You already have one *******. You don’t need another.
    61. Make a space in your life for the glorious things you deserve. Respect, honesty, and integrity. Don't forget that.
    62. Have faith. What other choice is there?
  2. HoneyBrown05

HoneyBrown05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jul 29, 2004
    My boyfriend is not into me!

I had just post a story about my relationship and I had saw yours and decided to read it, and poor me in the middle of the list I just started crying!:garbage:
  3. tcr1223

Dec 17, 2004
    awww im glad it helped ( it did help right?) but it helped me so i thought i should pass it along
  4. Nubian One

Nubian One Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sep 17, 2004
    Fulltime Student & Sexual Health Educator
    +11 / -0
    wow I'm really diggin' that... definitely one imma send to all my girls..
  5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 12, 2006
    Words to live by
    Thank you for sharing:kiss1:
  6. tcr1223

Dec 17, 2004
    your welcome