hes 18

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Feb 2, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I met this boy but hes 18 and im 15, it's only 3 yrs but im a little scared about what he expects from me, so far all ive done is kissed one boy about 2 months ago and i know that seeing as he's 18 hes probably more experienced then me and now we agreed to meet up, i met him in a groceries store and now he wants to see me again this saturday and im kinda scared so far he seems nice and i know he isnt a psycho bcoz hes my frenz frenz but im still a little nerves ya no? ive only dated boys that are 15/16 never 3 yrs older, Since ive been talking to him he's so much smarter/maturer than the boys the same age as me and i like that but still..

Anyway Please help me if u can...thanx

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    HELP is what God put me here for.

My sistah, there is no problem with associating with an 18 year-old when you are 15. Also, don't think that because he is like this now, he will be like this for the rest of yall's lives. Do you want a boyfriend? Because if you do, just wait in God to bless you with one. If you are having doubts and you feel uncomfortable with him BEFORE you get to know each other better, just wait until the time is right. Don't ever go after someone or something if you are uncomfortable. Not to get up in your business, but what does he expect of you? When you are in love, there should be no qualifications, especially when God puts you two together. When you agreed to meet up with him, did you do it reluctantly, or did you do it because you really wanted to see him again? Do you make good friends? Because if so, that is why you see him as how he is. Did you approach him first, or did he appoach you? Of course he will be as mature as your average 15-16 year-old, but that is obvious.

As I listen to you and your message, too many questions come up, and I just needed to know a bit more info. We will finish it from there.

Until then, be sure that you stay safe.

CD

3. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    wen i agreed to meet up with him it was because i wanted to he askin me if i wanted to meet up 1st & i said yes and then i asked when he wanted to meet up and he told me when he would be free. & he aproached me first seeing as i was too shy to approach him

4. emilyquinton

emilyquinton New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, i been hangin out with older dudes my whole life, and the thing you gotta do is pretty much respect yourself, and carry urself like a lady, and he'll respect you as well. Make sure you let him know your limits and if he doesn't respect your mind, tell him to kick rocks..

remember that communication is the key to a good relationship

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    That is good advice! Welcome to Destee.com Emilyquiton.

6. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    Thanx for all the advice i really apprieciate it all!! Also i had another problem i was scared of meeting him because of the way i dress i mean i don't dress bad but i dont feel good in the clothes i have but its the best my mother can do so i have to deal with that, And i was scared he would be put off by the way i was dressed, but when i thought about it,the day i met him i "thought" i was dressed bad but he said i looked nice.So now i relize that he obviously likes the way i dress or he wouldnt have asked for my number or phoned me the next day if he wasnt intrested.............I apprieciate any other advice...

7. emilyquinton

emilyquinton New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    it doesn't matter

it really shouldn't matter how you dress, you need to understand that you're young, and good things will come with time( trust me). i'm only 17, i used to steal all of my clothes, cuz my mom couldnt afford to get me the best and the latest (don't do that) until i got caught. Now i just get what i can afford hit up the sales n stuff, but it really shouldn't matter.I mean as long as you're clean, you can look presentable..if you only got one pair of pants, wash those pair of pants every day and take care of them..if you have a great personality, he should see you for who u are on the inside..