Brother AACOOLDRE : Herod & Jesus

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 22, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    HEROD Didn’t seek Jesus Death

“It is a cogent and potent fact, calculated to render the story of the murder of the Hebrew children by Herod wholly incredible, that not one writer of that age, or that nation, or any other nation, makes any mention of the circumstance.
    Even the rabbinical writers who detail his wicked life so minutely, and who bring to his charge so many flagitious acts, fail to record any notice of this horrible and atrocious deed, which must have been published far and wide, and known to all the writers of that age and country, had it occurred.
    And still more logically ruinous to the credit of the story is the omission of Josephus to throw out one hint that such a wholesale slaughter ever took place in Judea. And yet he not only lived in that country, but was related to Herod’s wife, and regarded him as his most implacable enemy, and professes to write out the whole history of his wicked life in the most minute detail, devoting thirty-seven chapters of his large work to this subject, and apparently enumerates every evil act of his life. And yet Josephus says not a word about his inhuman and infamous butchery of the babes which Matthew charges him with.-Kersey Graves The Worlds sixteen crucified saviors
    Now we turn to Pontius Pilatus, the Roman Procurator in this period, is supposed to have washed his hands and passed on responsibility for the death of Jesus to the crowd. The washing of hands to indicate innocence was the custom of the Essenes community. The Bible says that it was the Roman custom at the time of the Passover festival to offer a prisoner for release, but this is simply not true. There was no such custom and the scene is invention.
    I would offer evidence that the washing of hands was ultimately an Egyptian ritual. Look at Horus who said in the Judgement Hall “I’am clean of mouth and clean of hands” Egyptians Ideas of the Afterlife By E.A. Wallis Budge.p151 This proves the Essenes custom of washing hands to prove innocence is of Egyptian origin; which is a serious and most important development. Horus is in a Judgement hall where guilt or innocence was determined. Additional indirect evidence is provided later. Even now to this day the “Clean hands” doctrine of Egyptian law has been handed down to us. Read any law dictionary and it will say: “Under this doctrine, equity will not grant relief to a party” to those without clean hands see Blacks Law Dictionary. Pilate “Took water and washed his hands in the sight of the crowd, saying ‘I am innocent of this man’s [Jesus] blood. Look to it yourselves”-Matthew 27:24.

I can further produce evidence The washing of hands is Essene/Egyptian tradition. Go to John 13:10 where Jesus is washing the feet of his disciples.” A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you (Peter) are clean, though not every one of you. For he knew who (Judas) was going to betray him, and that was why he said not everyone was clean”. The context of guilt vs. innocence was linked with washing/clean. This also links NT writings with Essene and Egyptian writings. Pilate , a roman wouldn’t of been a participant in this ritual because they despised the Egyptians at this time..

If Pilate, whether mistakenly or not, had truly considered Jesus guilty of spear-heading a seditious movement, more than just Jesus would have died. That fact that Jesus alone was killed suggests that Pilate knew perfectly well that he posed no political threat. But then that raises the more fundamental question: If Pilate knew Jesus were politically innocent, why crucifixion at all? If the prefect — or, as the Gospels depict, the priests — simply wanted Jesus dead, no public execution was necessary. They could have killed him by easier means. And the same Gospels’ insistence on Jesus’ very popularity that Passover (the priests resolve to have him killed, says Mark, "but not during the feast, lest there be a tumult of the people" 14:2) makes the choice of a public execution that much more mysterious.

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Yes, I don't know why so many Christians hates Jews.

The Talmud tells a different story.
    But according to the Bible it was the ROMANS who tried and executed Jesus....not the Jews.

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    yes I believe Jesus lived durning the time of Moses

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    This is the time when Jesus / Immanuel was a baby to small to cry dada or mama.

Isa:8:4: For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria.

Jesus was a baby during the fall of the Assyrian Empire to the rise of the Babylonian Empire. Which explains why we see an Angel referring to the fall of Babylon 200 years or so after the physical Babylon had already fell.

Rv:14:8: And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The Angel is referring to Immanuel and the religion manifested that raises him to the status of deity, even GOD.

Service to Jesus / Immanuel is her fornication that all nations where forced to drink when the Europeans conquered the earth. The Spiritual fall of Babylon has yet to occur. The fall will be signified by a great depletion in all forms of worshiping Jesus / Immanuel / Nebuchadnezzar / Lucifer.

5. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm not sure what information you're basing this off of, but I came across a scripture in the New Testament that at first made me believe the same thing.

In Acts 7:45 you read where it speaks of JESUS driving the Canaanites out of the land under the authority of Moses.
    But it's not talking about Jesus son of Mary.

Jesus was the Greek name for Joshua/Ya'Shua....and JOSHUA is the Jesus they're speaking about.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It is talking about Jesus Son of GOD, a Host of Heaven that goes to war when the LORD gives the Command.

Josh 5:
    13: And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
    14: And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
    15: And the captain of the LORD's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

That man that is referred to as Captain of the LORDS Host was most likely who the New Testament passage is referring to.

7. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    The Captain of the "Lord's Host" was the ArchAngel MICHAEL....not Jesus.

Michael is the angel credited in casting Satan out.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    And that information comes from where?