Black Relationships : Here's Why Black Women Should Stop Complaining About the Male/Female Ratio

Are you saying that a women (at that time in your life )would not stand a chance? You didn't find the fact she wanted a professional looking male with earning potential more appealing? Is it better she approached a scrub? So we can't have a standard for initial contact? It can't be about how you look but we're often approached because of how we look? When would it have beenokay for a woman to approach you?

FYI, I never, ever approach a guy first. Just not with it. I may show slight interest with eye contact but that is as far as I am willing to go.

Of course they stood plenty of chance.....of the 4 F's kind - which is a HS behaviour that I have abandon.

I did not get with them because they thought I was somebody I was not....a buppie
No....there is nothing wrong with going after a man who appears rich....I was not
The best way for a woman to approach me is like how you and liberty challenge me and my beliefs.....In short I am a black conscious junkie for as long as I have known myself.

Of course they stood plenty of chance.....of the 4 F's kind - which is a HS behaviour that I have abandon.

I did not get with them because they thought I was somebody I was not....a buppie
No....there is nothing wrong with going after a man who appears rich....I was not
The best way for a woman to approach me is like how you and liberty challenge me and my beliefs.....In short I am a black conscious junkie for as long as I have known myself.

*smile*

I am flattered

If you don't mind, what is 4 F's?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back