Black People : HERE'S WHAT ABRAHAM LINCOLN SAID...

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
“I will say then, that I am not or ever have been in favor of bringing about – in any way – the social and political equality of the white and black races. That I am not – nor ever have been – in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes; not of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. And I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races, which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And as much as they cannot so-live, while they do remain together, there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

(Abraham Lincoln, 1858)

There is much more: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecsaflagshouldstay/message/22

AND HARRY TRUMAN...

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a white man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then he threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

(Harry Truman, 1911, in a letter to his future wife Bess.)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back