Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by cherryblossom, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  2. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Sister Cherry

First of all, you are a grown woman right? Well let me tell you how I would handle this situation, as a grown woman. You KNOW you and Bro Keita have a problem that Im NOT addressing. Im addressing the fact that you seem to be stirring the pot by addressing him when you know its causing him to have a reaction. What I do when I see a person who does that to me..as a grown woman..is I LEAVE them ALONE. Of course it looks like that is not how you deal with issues, but Im saying this to you as an elder, you really need to leave Bro Keita ALONE in your type. He clearly has issues with your type and in order for us to move towards greatness, we do need EVERYONE here. You do not have to listen, and to be honest, I dont want feed back. I dont want a disertation on your rights as a member of theis community because I know your right to say what you want. Im stepping to you as an elder, as a woman, and as your sister friend. One other observation before I go. I dont know why after he made the remarks you have posted here, that you made comments to him, laughed, then came over here and Im assuming your reporting him since your under the management rules and violations..? You found it "funny" and now your reporting him? Frankly that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Its either offensive to you or its not. Its not funny. You also inquired about his anniversary which sounded insincere and on this point I may be wrong but again, these comments are mine alone and how I see it.

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Thank you, Linda, for your viewpoint and advice. I mean that sincerely.

Yes, I reacted with "humor" (my brand of sarcasm, if you will) as I normally do when I am verbally assaulted.

But, no matter that I "laughed," in no exchange with him have I ever cursed him or called him out of his name.

I did, sincerely, mean the anniversary wishes. But, I was also using that to point out the irony that his wife is the original poster of the Tyson thread and he didn't comment on it either.

But, again, thank you for your p.o.v.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thank you sister cherryblossom as we are looking and viewing the matter
    and will apply and deal with it in a timely manner and our position of action.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.