Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon -

IFE

Jan 20, 2015

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
These Asian men don't seem to have a problem putting their hands on Black women.
They must beat their own women daily.

We really gotta stop doing business with these people. It's gotten dangerous, imo. They, Asians, have become to familiar with us, to believe they can put their hands on Black women.

Like the purple hair was saying - she gone get him effed up. He probably will get a beat down.

I can't get in situations like that or my man, and maybe me, would be doing life for killing a sob. It ain't worth some nails and cheap hair products.

Boycott all Asian businesses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Here We Go Again Black Education / Schools 8
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Here We Go Again -- Another Pedophile Exposed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
$$RICH$$ Black People : Here we go again another missing black child Black People Open Forum 0
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Here we are again 2012 Doomsday talk!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Here she cum again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
3 Yep, Newb here yet again Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
cherryblossom Here we go again... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
Monetary Black People : Here they go again...smh. Black People Open Forum 6
kente417mojo Black People : Here they come family, they're trying to kill us again. Black People Open Forum 25
R Black Picture Image Gallery : Here I am again Black Picture Image Gallery 15
N Black Relationships : Here I Go Again LOL-Deleted Black Relationships 16
N Black Poetry : Here we go again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : Here i go Family ... venting again Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Here i go Family ... venting again Black People Open Forum 23
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : here we go again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Here we are again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Here I go again…. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : here i go again.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Poetry : Here WE Go Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Chyko Black Entertainment : Drake Booed Off Stage At Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw, Here's Why Black Entertainment 0
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1