Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider

HUFFINGTON POST
Religion News Service
by Josephine McKenna
Posted: 07/04/2014 1:14 pm EDT

VATICAN CITY (RNS) Pope Francis is sending a cardinal and a bishop to Paraguay to investigate the activities of a priest previously accused of sex abuse in Pennsylvania, the Vatican’s diplomatic envoy to the Latin American country said.

The cardinal and the bishop will visit the Diocese of Ciudad del Este, in the country’s east in late July, said papal nuncio Monsignor Eliseo Ariotti.

They will likely look into the activities of the Rev. Carlos Urrutigoity, an Argentinian-born priest accused of sexually molesting minors when he served as a priest in Scranton more than a decade ago.

Urrutigoity is now second in command in Ciudad del Este and his career advance has provoked widespread debate among local bishops as well as opposition from the victims’ support group SNAP...read more here

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Peace

It's the foundation of the Catholic church and what all of their pagan holidays are based on, homosexuality.

This is why it is pushed so hard on tv, to numb the publics senses.

These priests get promoted and even become popes, depending on how many youbg boys they abuse.

Major Tubbs

Apr 18, 2014
Peace

It's the foundation of the Catholic church and what all of their pagan holidays are based on, homosexuality.

This is why it is pushed so hard on tv, to numb the publics senses.

These priests get promoted and even become popes, depending on how many youbg boys they abuse.
Once , i wanted to be a Catholic when i was a child, i thought that they were doing the right things and knew all about God, and if you were Catholic you were going to heave,so when i heard a white person or black say that they were Catholic i thought they were special people. true people of God. My best friend and her family were Catholic . i do not know if they are now are not. The Homosexuality has come out and i am sure they are having orgies with the Nuns , maybe not since they are female. then again they maybe playing the whole field.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black People : Here we go again another missing black child Black People Open Forum 0
Lunar Cycle Black Education / Schools : Here We Go Again Black Education / Schools 8
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon - Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 11
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Here we are again 2012 Doomsday talk!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Here she cum again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
3 Yep, Newb here yet again Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
cherryblossom Here we go again... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
Monetary Black People : Here they go again...smh. Black People Open Forum 6
kente417mojo Black People : Here they come family, they're trying to kill us again. Black People Open Forum 25
R Black Picture Image Gallery : Here I am again Black Picture Image Gallery 15
N Black Relationships : Here I Go Again LOL-Deleted Black Relationships 16
N Black Poetry : Here we go again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Black People : Here i go Family ... venting again Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Here i go Family ... venting again Black People Open Forum 23
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : here we go again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Here we are again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Here I go again…. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : here i go again.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Poetry : Here WE Go Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Chyko Black Entertainment : Drake Booed Off Stage At Tyler, The Creator’s festival Camp Flog Gnaw, Here's Why Black Entertainment 0
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Willy Bravo The Front Porch : New Here The Front Porch 5
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa Is Splitting in Two, and Here's the Proof All Things Africa 0