Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
th

HUFFINGTON POST
Religion News Service
by Josephine McKenna
Posted: 07/04/2014 1:14 pm EDT

VATICAN CITY (RNS) Pope Francis is sending a cardinal and a bishop to Paraguay to investigate the activities of a priest previously accused of sex abuse in Pennsylvania, the Vatican’s diplomatic envoy to the Latin American country said.

The cardinal and the bishop will visit the Diocese of Ciudad del Este, in the country’s east in late July, said papal nuncio Monsignor Eliseo Ariotti.

They will likely look into the activities of the Rev. Carlos Urrutigoity, an Argentinian-born priest accused of sexually molesting minors when he served as a priest in Scranton more than a decade ago.

Urrutigoity is now second in command in Ciudad del Este and his career advance has provoked widespread debate among local bishops as well as opposition from the victims’ support group SNAP...read more here

Peace

It's the foundation of the Catholic church and what all of their pagan holidays are based on, homosexuality.

This is why it is pushed so hard on tv, to numb the publics senses.

These priests get promoted and even become popes, depending on how many youbg boys they abuse.

Peace

It's the foundation of the Catholic church and what all of their pagan holidays are based on, homosexuality.

This is why it is pushed so hard on tv, to numb the publics senses.

These priests get promoted and even become popes, depending on how many youbg boys they abuse.
Once , i wanted to be a Catholic when i was a child, i thought that they were doing the right things and knew all about God, and if you were Catholic you were going to heave,so when i heard a white person or black say that they were Catholic i thought they were special people. true people of God. My best friend and her family were Catholic . i do not know if they are now are not. The Homosexuality has come out and i am sure they are having orgies with the Nuns , maybe not since they are female. then again they maybe playing the whole field.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back