Black Spirituality Religion : Here We Go Again -- Another Pedophile Exposed

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    [​IMG]

HUFFINGTON POST
    Religion News Service
    by Josephine McKenna
    Posted: 07/04/2014 1:14 pm EDT

VATICAN CITY (RNS) Pope Francis is sending a cardinal and a bishop to Paraguay to investigate the activities of a priest previously accused of sex abuse in Pennsylvania, the Vatican’s diplomatic envoy to the Latin American country said.

The cardinal and the bishop will visit the Diocese of Ciudad del Este, in the country’s east in late July, said papal nuncio Monsignor Eliseo Ariotti.

They will likely look into the activities of the Rev. Carlos Urrutigoity, an Argentinian-born priest accused of sexually molesting minors when he served as a priest in Scranton more than a decade ago.

Urrutigoity is now second in command in Ciudad del Este and his career advance has provoked widespread debate among local bishops as well as opposition from the victims’ support group SNAP...read more here

2. Major Tubbs

Major Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +73
    They like them young and tender

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

It's the foundation of the Catholic church and what all of their pagan holidays are based on, homosexuality.

This is why it is pushed so hard on tv, to numb the publics senses.

These priests get promoted and even become popes, depending on how many youbg boys they abuse.

4. Major Tubbs

United States
    Ratings:
    +73
    Once , i wanted to be a Catholic when i was a child, i thought that they were doing the right things and knew all about God, and if you were Catholic you were going to heave,so when i heard a white person or black say that they were Catholic i thought they were special people. true people of God. My best friend and her family were Catholic . i do not know if they are now are not. The Homosexuality has come out and i am sure they are having orgies with the Nuns , maybe not since they are female. then again they maybe playing the whole field.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    aren't these the folks who pass judgement on others?

6. Major Tubbs

United States
    Ratings:
    +73
    yes. They are the one's.

7. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    When will folks wake up and realise that this organisation is no more christian than the Mafia. This organisation has nothing to do with the Christianity of the bible. An organisation that claims to be Christian and prohibits is clergy from getting married....BUT sees nothing wrong in molesting young boys.:( People need to see the real truth about the CC.
    This is the same church that murdered folks in the Middle Ages who disagreed with their theology and will see nothing wrong in doing it again. This is a sick organisation and the sad part is that IF these folks were ordinary citizens they would be handcuffed and carted off to jail. The mind really boggles.

Catholic cardinal says that pedophilia is not a ‘criminal ...:eek::(

8. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    :eek::(

How can people remain in an institution like this is beyond me. These men need to be registered as SEX OFFENDERS.
    Members of the church continue to find excuses for their behaviour and more continue to flock to its buildings....SMH.

9. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    Don't you see what is generally wrong with your statement sis?

It's like throwing stones at a glass house. DO you think pedophilia, misogynistic ideals. and even bias against one sexual orientation could be simply placed on the Roman Catholic Church and not the rest of the sects? Must we go down the list of sexual offenders and other miscreants in the other sects to understand that there is something wrong with those 'chosen' to lead the respective flocks, that there is something off with the interpretation used to justify hate or separate a race from its brother based on religion, etc?

10. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    that seems to be the case, Major Tubbs