Black People : Here they come family, they're trying to kill us again.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by kente417mojo, Jun 23, 2005.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
  2. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Interesting stuff, brother Kente... The article pointed out that better than 40% of Blacks benefitted from using this drug, though... Do you feel that there might be some "side effects" we should be aware of, bruh?(smile!)

Peace!
    IsaiaH

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    So you can trade a heart attack for a stroke.

4. militant

militant Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Good News, Bad news.
    Good news is that by the time a black guy devlops heart failure, he is in his forties, so he has already increased the black population with his children. No worries about making us impotent by then or killing us before we get kids.
    Bad news is I thought my east indian friend told me east indians has more of heart failure rate and number and could be better targetted. So why black men? Sounds like snake oil or some sinister thing like poisioning the pill.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
  6. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    I hope the fact that this may be really a race-based drug will make Black folks take their heads out of the sand and rethink the AIDS dilemma again. They have always told us that it was impossible to have a virus or drug that was race-based. One way or the other we are a naïve and very gullible people.

That’s just like those devils…they’ll give you a life that gives you heart failure and then sell you a pill to patch it. "For you might get better, but believe me, you won’t get well."

7. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    smh

I will have the heart attack before I take this pill. Sorry, just exercise and eat right you won't have to worry about these things.

8. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    I'm not really worried about the side effects Isaiah. My thing is, this is tooo close to race specific weaponry for my taste. What are we as black people going to believe first when it comes to somethng like this?

1. White people would actually spend valuable time and money to lengthen the lives of black people (especially since they have shown no track record of concern for the black community on any level thus far in history). They don't want us here.

2. White people know we are so gullible that many of us will actually put faith in their medicine. They know we'll swallow any little WHITE pill created by the WHITE man. They've already tested race specific weapons in the past, whose to say this is not a form of that? Whose to say they aren't tying to create another Aids epedimic? Whose to say this drug wasn't designed to kill thousands or millions of black people a few years from now (then they'll say it was a side effect that went unnoticed). Like Monetary said, just eat right and exercise, and that will do more to help your health than this stupid pill.

Destee, the government and the Health Orginizations know that there are differences depending on what race you are. There are proteins in the body that are exclusively found in particular races. They took samples and keep records of these differences a long time ago and claimed that they would only be used for medical reasons to help fight disease. A few years later they started tampering with the thought (more than a thought) or creating race specific weapons for war, but they said they ceased with the experiments. Like we'd really believe that lie. IMO, this is something black people should NOT use. There's no telling what's in that pill. What about implants?

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I agree. Interesting how they 'choose' a disease that afflicts blacks more than whites and conveniently make a pill to 'cure' it.

This is indeed very, very fishy. I don't trust it at all, and if I need heart medication I will use the same one everyone else is using!

Unfortunately, there will always be a multitude of blacks who will say we're being 'paranoid' and still pop these pills down their throats because in their minds racism is over and whites are free from doing more 'Tuskeegee experiments' on blacks.

10. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34

Yup, and that's the problem. That's why so may of our people are in for a rude awakening if they take this pill. You have to be totally blind to racism if you let them prescribe this to you. Paranoid...man karmashines, so many people have called me paranoid and I look at it like, hey, black people have a right to be paranoid. It would be different if white poeple had the reputation of doing the right thing for non-whites, but that's not the case. Why is it so hard for black folks to see that? How many times do they have to kill us before we understand that it is no accident.