Black People : Here Is The Reason Why

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
Here Is The Reason Why Black Afrikans In America Ignore The Very Right That Can Ensure Our Freedom, The Right To Our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Remember I shared with you Black Afrikan people if you desire to see the true nature of White Folks, mention to them the issue of Reparation/Repatriation Black Afrikan Afrika Nationalist Pan Afrikan style, not the welfare Reparation they are jiving with your mind about, but the Freedom style Back to Afrika Reparation/Repatriation quality!!!

How In The Hell We Can Make Claim To Be So Intelligent Denying And Cloaking The True Nature Of Our Oppressors???

So, Consider This, Beloved.

Never has I seen a people so confident in maintaining control over Black Afrikan people in America not by choice, showing no doubt that Black Afrikan people will remain obedient to the ignorance that white racist has implanted in the Mind of Black Folks in America to the extent there need not be a show of concern about whether or not Black Afrikans in America not by choice will remain childish loyal to the demands of that white racist Luciferian Human Being.

Now, here is why Black Afrikans in America not by choice choose to ignore the very issue capable of bringing back the Divineness of Mind to Black Afrikan people!!!

Black Afrikans in America not by choice don't want to see that the True Racist Prejudice nature still is inherent in white Americans toward and against Black Afrikan descendants from Enslaved Black Afrikans and do not want to know just how deeply mental ill we Black Afrikans in America not by choice are in despising the Divine Truth which reveals the true nature of white Racist Luciferian Human Beings, they who describe themselves as bearers of the Light, meaning Knowledge that deceive Black Afrikan people.

To observe Black Afrikans Afrodesendant's behavior in America using the mind that does not think will have you believe that all is normal about the way Black Afrikans behave in and out of America.

You see, Racism and Prejudice unjustly is a common thread that causes Black Afrikans to have a misconception about white Racist Luciferian Human Beings and that Racism is a worldwide reality against Black Afrikan people.

**** how it appears to be concerning the relationship between Black Afrikans and White people, the racism white people carry against Black Afrikan people is ingrained in the mind use of that lying and deceiving white Luciferian Human Being who is overconfident of the control white people have in maintaining the ignorance that has been made to become a part of the Black Afrikans personality and as long as we Black Afrikans ignore the Divine Truth when shared with Black Afrikans there is in no way Black Afrikans will acknowledge our responsibility we have to demand and collect our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation because such represents to Afrika and Black Afrikans the Freedom left to us by our Enslaved Ancestors if only we would acknowledge the courage of our Enslaved Ancestors Conviction to Freedom!!!

We Black Afrikans insult our Enslaved Ancestors, by the way, we to this day Bow to that Luciferian White Human Being, Our Enslaved Ancestors died for not being a coward to that White racist enslavement enforcer and now here we are the descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors not by force, now is bowing to that white racist and deceiver, they being without the need to enforce our Black pitiful acting behind to bow to them as we preserve the nature of White racism to not be revealed openly and blatantly by Black Folks not acknowledging the right to Reparation/Repatriation that our Enslaved Ancestors have to such penalty award for the evil they went through and endured at the hand and mind of that white racist lying Luciferian Human Being.

Hell yes, our Black *** preserve the evil lifetime of racism and prejudice to be practiced against Black Afrikan people as long as we ignore the right our Enslaved Ancestors have to their Reparation/Repatriation which they have already earned by withstanding the evil acting behavior of white racist in their performance in instituting the activity of Chattel Slavery Enslavement against Black Afrikans who was forced to come to America against their will and now, here our Black behind is doing everything to not reveal the evil that still is active in the mind of white folks against Black Afrikan people which is verified every time that devilish satanic racist Luciferian Human Being deny payment of Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Ancestors and we continue to cloak that white racist true spirit toward Black Afrikans today by us refusing to confront America concerning the Reparation/Repatriation that is owed to our Enslaved Ancestors

Black Afrikans has grown so attached to white racism until we do today everything to not reveal the true nature of white folks behavior toward Black Afrikans in America not by choice and we do so consciously and willingly as long as we refuse to confront white America as Black Afrikan Afrika Nationalist Pan Afrikans being in demand of payment of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation.

We Black Afrikans rather emulate white people by pretending that there is no difference between the two of us as we preserve by not revealing the true nature of white America toward Black Afrikans in America as long as Black Afrikans in America refuse to deal with the Liberating issue, Reparation/Repatriation by not demanding such payment to our Enslaved Ancestors.

We rather play in the game of America white racist politics than to demand our Freedom from America, my, how pitiful and sad of a mind we have now guiding that Black body once was in possession of a Divine Mind whose foundation is Divine Truth and Reality but not anymore, what a sad race of Black Afrikan people we have been made to become today having no desire to be Free, oh yes, you are not free negro-******, you just playing to be free and that seems to be alright with you

I know that I piss yall off don;t I, yet you do not know the Divine Love I have for your Black behind, All I need is for Afrika and the Black Afrikan Race To Become Free Again, beloved..

**** the white racist America election, there need to be organized a Black Afrikan International Movement dedicated to winning our Freedom back, and our Freedom comes through our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation which criminal America is unjustly withholding from paying to our Enslaved Ancestors, how in the hell can you Black folks want to emulate such evil with a history of dumbing our Black behind down to the level we now display in our living performance, beloved???

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black People : No reason to ever get defensive against "disrespectful" words, here's why. Black People Open Forum 31
Discerning Black People : Sounds just like a Covid-19 denier on here Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She Made strong use of a phone booth when they were here now all cell phones its clear I'm home with a choice hear it in my tone of voice my panties Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “We here at the guesthouse and your breasts arouse me, so lets get a room wanna sniff your wet perfume Need accommodations and conversations Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Jackson, Miss., has an ongoing water crisis. Here’s how it’s impacting its citizens Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : Could Moderna be authorized as a one-shot vaccine? Here’s what we know Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : Can your employer make you get a Covid vaccine? Here’s what experts say Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why Black People Politics 246
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Diet Plan Based on Your DNA Has Arrived—Here's What You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Dark chocolate is now a health food. Here’s how that happened Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : what r robots and what r they doing here ????? Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : this a club act here and you can't subtract the beer and the whack fear from this and wish they can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : I'm a wet one here to get stuff done boys wanna huff and puff be alert Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Willy Bravo The Front Porch : New Here The Front Porch 5
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africa Is Splitting in Two, and Here's the Proof All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Stephen Hawking Was an Atheist. Here’s What He Said About God, Heaven and His Own Death Christian Study Group 12
nilevalley Black People : Happy New Year to all here at Destee Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here in VIRGINIA BEACH and then reach for pa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Martin Luther's 95 Theses Are 500 Years Old. Here's Why They're Still Causing Controversy Christian Study Group 0