Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here is an all natural hair product a must for natural hair

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by Goddess Kalifa, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Goddess Kalifa

Goddess Kalifa Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hotep Family

This is an all natural Hair pomade, it is a condtioner, a restorer, and root-stimulator. I have dred locs and since using this product my locs are healthy, glistening, and very strong. Never had one to pop like I see on so many brothers and sisters.

I see so much damaged hair on many dred loc wearers and it's obvious they don't do any hair maintenance so I decided to be a distributer of this product that I know worked for me and get it to my sisters and brothers so they too can have healthy, beautiful natural hair.

I was introduced to this product by a rasta sister and have been using it every since. Before I was doing the same thing just washing it and nothing else and my locs wasn't growing they looked dull and damaged but this product has really bought my locs a long way and now I get so many compliments and I'm very proud of them, this product is not sold in any stores.

for full details on this product go to http://www.myspace.com/goddesskalifa

Hotep and peace and blessings

Goddess Kalifa

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320