Black People Politics : Here are 2 pieces of hard evidence why black voting can be seen as self-deception

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Perfection, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    That's my thing ogoun. At 4:47 I have that video of an F/A18 Hornet. I have a ton of Kinetic/Ambient Space music videos. You wrap your head around this stuff you won't need drugs. Also i'd love nothing more then to have an autographed picture of your spectacular win in round 200. Great fight bro, but next time defend yourself and the true intelligence we as a race possess from a more formidable and more so a knowledgeable opponent. Lol. Which one of your new superhot dream girls is polishing that trophy as you receive your accolades for your win? i gotta go to train school today so i'll watch the second one when I return home. ogoun you da man.

This is a kind of watered down version composed by the late Billy Thorpe. He also composed an altered version that touches on the issue of one either suffering from mentally imbalanced hallucinations or discovering the true fate of humanity and to avoid global panic is kept in isolation.

2. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    Since you seem to have all this time for frolicking, why don't you take a few moments and give the people an analysis on that article you posted. Or, were you just posting that article frontin like you on anotha level?

3. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    Ok yall, I got something else I would like to bring for consideration. I wanna get people up on the Democrat-Republican game as much as I can. And I wanna do this by supporting my views with data.

Did you get a chance to catch the beef between Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill and State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, also a Democrat. In short, McCaskill is fighting for her political career against young, up and coming Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley, a Republican.

Peep, McCaskill goes on Fox News basically begging the Republicans to vote for her dog whistling "I'm a different kind of Democrat, I'm frontin liberal to stay in power."

And she goes on to say how she votes for Trump most of the time.

Peep, she's a Democrat making a pitch to Republicans. But she's starting to feel she's not doing enough to woo the Repubs so she wants to distinguish herself from the traditional Dems by saying she doesn't support "crazy Democrats."

So what's a "crazy Democrat"? According to McCaskill, a crazy Democrat is one who called on Trump being assassinated. Here, get caught up with this link below but keep something in mind. Watch how this white woman Democrat puts on blast this Black Woman Democrat in one of the typical "crazy black woman" pejoratives. And she does this on national television.

Also, I remember hearing Trump say one time a few weeks ago something to the effect that he likes McCaskill because she supports him alot but he has to choose Hawley basically because he's a Republican.

They are all the same:
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/31/claire-mccaskill-maria-chappelle-nadal-crazy-dems/

‘She’s A Piece Of S***’ — Claire McCaskill Ignites Feud With Missouri Democrat Just Days Before Election

Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill sparked a fierce backlash from a Democratic legislator in her home state after listing her as an example of a "crazy Democrat."
    dailycaller.com

4. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
    Nah I can't accept any credit, Senegal and Hermetic had him reeling and punch drunk at about (ahem let me look back) at round #130.
    Shoulda been declared a TKO then imho. I've only been moving some light around watching him throw punches at his own shadow. He just played himself out at round # 200.

Hey, Brothers Senegal and Hermetic do ya mind if I share in the women and the wine?

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,171
    :rofl: :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  6. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
  7. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
    Yeh, you right MS.
    I wonder what the odds are that perfection will ever stop kissing that mirror long enough to step away for a bit of self-reflection?

Got any extra popcorn?

• Like Like x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  8. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    Ok yall, several things before we get to the main point of today's post.

First, please make a note that after the mid terms tomorrow Nov 6 2018, we'll revisit the ideas which are thematic of this room. There will be a number of things pointed out for you and more than a few reminders.

That brings us to the second point.

An immediate reminder is in order:

20181105_074717.jpg

That reminder, that article above, is that some of us chop at this particular subject constantly and not just during elections. The point of all of this is that we, as a collective of average people like me and my neighbors, still suffer after the party is over.

People not pumping their own gas can't tell everyday people like me and my neighbors about struggle and sacrifice. They don't feel the pain at the pump like normal people do. They can't relate to me and my neighborhood.

And I'm speaking about the talking heads on all these networks too who get paid to maintain the lies like blacks are doing better.

They pretend like they can relate to average people.

Their accountants monitor and pays their bills, whereas the rest of us pay cash or with a money order or with checks from a bank account which is not 6 figures. And we always praying that check don't bounce.

No disrespect to anyone because all our opinions are important, but I bet many of those who are part of the "vote anyway despite no black gains " crowd, I would venture to say that neither of them are familiar with just how wealthy these politicians in Washington are. Senator Feinstein, a Democrat, is reportedly worth more than 25 million dollars. The fizzle can she tell me about how she feels my pain at the gas pump? To do so insults my intelligence.

Senator James E. Risch, a Republican, is ballin' gansta-style with like 53 million dollars. How in the [a bad word] can he relate to my relatives and friends who are caught up in the criminal justice system? He don't know what it means to be black in America.

Name me one Washington politician---JUST ONE--black or white, male or female who's making 23k or less (annually)?

Many of us are being psyched by believing millionaires and billionaires are relating to our plight. That's the game they play on the people. And it works every time:

That leads us to the third point which is we do this constantly whether an election or not because many of our people ---as you can see from the article---are not having their needs and concerns brought before the people in the raw, or, in most of the times, not at all.

So after the hype and knee-jerking and seductive excitement has abated---and no matter who wins--- many of us will still be asking for someone to disprove what one of our great leaders, Dr. Martin Luther King, observed in 1965 that:

...one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

9. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    M&M's for me, and a large Coke.

10. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036