Black People Politics : Here are 2 pieces of hard evidence why black voting can be seen as self-deception

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Perfection, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    No ogoun you came out the gate clear as a bell on this. Like you I was in JHS in August 1966 when Charles Whitman shot and killed 15 people from the Texas Tower. The death toll rose to 18 when it was discovered one victim was pregnant and her baby died and previously he stabbed his mother and wife the night before then a cop and a civilian shot him dead. Just one month earlier in Chicago in July 1966 the filthy raping pig Richard Speck who possessed a long rap sheet as a small time nickle and dime drunken piece of human excrement who never did an honest days work but delighted in being a useless good for nothing greasy looking drifter, burglar, armed robber, assaulter, raper and killer long before he terrorized, tortured, strangled, raped and stabbed to death 8 nurses who never got to realize their dreams of saving peoples lives. What never came to light was the fact that Charles Whitman served in the Marine Corps unlike that loser Speck who was such a coward, loser and known punk delighted in carrying a knife to intimidate innocent unsuspecting people GOD forbid he should have to fight fair using his filthy unwashed paws he should burn in HELL. Whitman married and tried his best to be a good, wholesome and decent husband but he was plagued with recurring mental health issues that he actively sought help for, his mental health continued to deteriorate unabated and no one knew why until an autopsy performed on him after his untimely demise revealed that he had an excruciating and more so mentally debilitating brain tumor which caused him to experience violent outburst. See the difference? Anyway I believe in our LORD GOD and the knowledge that we as humans are not perfect and I am not one to pass judgement but to be human is to have emotions and there is no worst emotion then when some vermin has committed unforgivable acts against the weak, infantile, elderly, infirm and those that lack the capability to defend themselves and all bets should be off as to what should be not only done about such but what should be done to such. I'll leave it at that.

Interesting life you have bro. I especially like the QE2 hand wave thing.

2. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    Let's deal with your 2 comments in detail because they are completely off the mark. Before we go there though, I think something should be noted about this subject matter. You and some others may be thinking I'm trying to highlight the disadvantages of black voting in view of the upcoming elections in a couple of weeks. Not true. This is something I speak a lot about on and off the board. In fact, during the presidential run with Clinton and Trump, I opened up a room outlining many of the same arguments now that I did then. While all our opinions matter, many people responded then like they are now: if we don't vote Democrat the world will end.

We'll be doing the same exact thing in 2020. You see, it doesn't matter who's in office, we never win. So, I will remind the people that we still have not gained so much of a crumb and people will still be saying "so what."

My point in bringing that up is to be clear about my words on this subject: I'm consistent and it's not about one election whereby I raise the question of the worth of black voting. And no matter the election, the fact is that my contention --so far--remains unscathed because we're still having to ask a legitimate question? What gains have the black collective obtained for voting?

That brings us to your second point you write:

"The question is not about what hasn't been gained..."

Really? OK.

And that comment ties into your first point when you also write:

"No one in this thread has disputed that."

For context on that first point, you were saying no one is disputing the fact that blacks should receive something worthwhile for their voting.

All our opinions matter, but I'm sorry I have not seen one post in this room agreeing with your unfounded observation. Other than me, no one has said that black people should expect something for their voting. They haven't said that and neither have you.

Because of that, my position of not sharing anything with you about a solution is the best course of action at this moment.

When you initially asked me for one, you'll recall it was written by me to you that you're being disingenuous. You don't really wanna hear a solution. Like others, with good intentions (perhaps), you're locked into a party. You're not yet ready to emerge from the abusive relationship:
    hol.jpg

When victims of abusive relationships are never ready to let go, almost nothing can change their minds about their abusers. It's simple human psychology. No matter what the abuser does to them, no matter what the abuser says to them, the abused will fire back an excuse so that they can stay being abused.

Again, you don't really wanna hear a solution, you wanna see if you can somehow dismantle any solution I suggest so that you can say, "See, that won't work, so we should be 'practical' and may as well vote even though we know we not gone get ish."

Think about it. Be reasonable. All these articles from major journals with stats and graphs and ain't nobody trying to examine them in light of my contention, and yet you say there is agreement on blacks should demand a return on their investment? The only responses to the professional data I've been presenting are either insults or irrelevant philosophy and more circular, fact-free opinions---no one trying to dissect, examine and analyze the evidence I'm putting forth :lol: No one saying "I disagree with those statistics and here's why..." Or, "That author in the article you shared reached the wrong conclusion because..."

Being helpful in trying to reduce the foot work the reader has to put in, I'm citing all the details of the article should the reader decides to engage and choose to do further examination. And I'm bringing new articles from journals daily and in some cases twice a day.
    graph.jpg
    OR,
    gbb.jpg
    OR,
    fasc.jpg

Not one word on either article. Not a peep. Ironically, not an opinion.

But I'm not surprised, it is what it is. This doesn't startle me; it's the results of 400 years of enslavement. I've been there, hell, still am in some other respects :lol:. But I still push on doing the work for those who may appreciate the work that I add to the community and whose higher levels of thought mechanisms will one day activate and they then will see how we getting played.

So, I said all that to say that, no, I will not offer you any solutions because you are not ready...you frontin...you don't get it. You're not ready to be liberated from your abusive relationship.

3. ogoun

ogoun Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
    Always kinda partial to the cute hand wave to the group given by the Queen. Don't know why, never really thought about it.
    The good ole boys will really disappoint me if they don't show up to give a toast to send me off towards becoming star dust.
    I give no quarter to mass murderers or pedophiles whatever excuses are thrown about. Insanity! fk you, of course you're insane you just murdered x number of people that you didn't know you piece of garbage now die mofo. They all sick with something broken deep inside that can't be reached and can't be repaired. However they meet their end is too kind a fate if you ask me.

Is this society and culture creating more of them now than it did in the past though? Or does it only seem that way because of wider spread of news coverage and that the population is much larger so naturally there would be more of them even if the percentage would remain the same.

4. ogoun

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
  5. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
  6. ogoun

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
    Then you just answered your questions.

7. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    :lol:

Oh really...for 1) What specific questions?

2) Would you be so kind as to share with the rest of the village how this piece answers my questions.

3) Specifically, would you explain extractions (page numbers, areas of the piece, quotes and the like) from the article you posted that answers my questions?

Take a few weeks if you need it, we won't hold it against you.

8. ogoun

United States
    Ratings:
    +425
    Talk about disagreeable. You even disagree even when someone agrees.
    So you got some kind of super secret plan to save 13% of the population from the other 300,000,000 plus. But you won't spill it because it'd be critiqued........what's the matter? Got no courage of your convictions?
    Or do we have to kiss a ring and go through a hazing ritual so we can be privy to the secret? Maybe we have to pay? So what's the ante your lordship? Will I need a pay day loan to get make the nut?
    You'll need to help us all out here, I for one has never belonged to a cult before. What does it take to get in?
    Can we get some lemonade to drink or are we expected to continually keep accepting your piss?

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,036
    Don't get mad at me cuz you posting materials you can't articulate :hammer:
    20181027_090802.jpg

10. ogoun

United States
    Ratings:
    +425