Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

I wouldnt go so far as to say traitor of the race in all cases but definitely naive and uninformed.

I am going that far

What in the world are you talking about? That is Perfection who argued against voting. I argued against blaming Black people for the election of Trump. We suffer for a lack of reading comprehension.

I'm not blaming black people for his election. That honor falls squarely on females

Any Black person who thinks writing this is an intelligent statement, thinks exactly like White Racists. White Racists love to use terms like Race traitor. He is a traitor to our race for voting for Obama, or traitor to our race for supporting Black people. That is how they think and talk. Are you now going to continue to copy the worst of their people's antics?

:bs: My statements stand

I find it amusing you keep quoting great black leaders to keep us from voting.

You actually are proselytizing a process which has been proven ineffective for black people since 1869 and you find my words amusing :lol:

What's amusing is that by me showing you what Dr. King really meant by voting, I took your only crutch away which supported your voting-is-the-key fantasy.

Amusing is you're not debunking one piece of evidence I'm providing for my position. But don't feel too bad because no one else in the room is doing it neither. Your only response is "So what, we still should vote." You can't even provide one advantage of voting which can serve to benefit ordinary people like me and my neighbors.

You speak about how black people died to vote, right? I agree. our people did die to give us the right to vote but the sentence doesn't stop there. Our people of the 60s suffered some of the worst forms of white racism: church bombings, water hoses, dogs let loose on our babies and women. Businesses burned down and neighborhood gutted.

You don't address those issues with an action that doesn't work. You use "traitor." I even could say that but instead I'll use reckless and irresponsible that someone would advocate a process which clearly is ineffective for ordinary black people like me and others.

Michael Brown happened under Obama's watch, right? The first "black" president with all the power that Donald Trump is wielding, and you trying to tell ordinary, hard working black people who follow all the laws and rules that Obama couldn't have done the same thing?

What did black people get for voting for Obama then? Oh wait, I can hear someone saying "Obama was the president of all people, not just black people." :lol:

You know why nothing happened? Because of Dr. King's number 1 of "Give is the ballot":

1-Give us the ballot and we will no longer have to worry the federal government about our basic rights.

How can I keep telling people to vote when we don't even have our basic rights respected? And this is according to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. And he wrote that back in 1957 and yet we still in the same condition in 2018.

Although you may have good intentions, it doesn't negate the fact that your position is remarkably untenable.

It. Does, Not. Work.

You actually are proselytizing a process which has been proven ineffective for black people since 1869 and you find my words amusing :lol:

What's amusing is that by me showing you what Dr. King really meant by voting, I took your only crutch away which supported your voting-is-the-key fantasy. Unlike you, I was actually alive to see and hear his words. Your misinterpretation is offensive! Moreover, an outright lie!

Amusing is you're not debunking one piece of evidence I'm providing for my position. But don't feel too bad because no one else in the room is doing it neither. Your only response is "So what, we still should vote." You can't even provide one advantage of voting which can serve to benefit ordinary people like me and my neighbors. I debunk, refute, and call all of it for what it is, drivel. As many have stated earlier, you have given no credible evidence to support your premise, let alone two pieces

You speak about how black people died to vote, right? I agree. our people did die to give us the right to vote but the sentence doesn't stop there. Our people of the 60s suffered some of the worst forms of white racism: church bombings, water hoses, dogs let loose on our babies and women. Businesses burned down and neighborhood gutted.

You don't address those issues with an action that doesn't work. You use "traitor." I even could say that but instead I'll use reckless and irresponsible that someone would advocate a process which clearly is ineffective for ordinary black people like me and others.

Michael Brown happened under Obama's watch, right? The first "black" president with all the power that Donald Trump is wielding, and you trying to tell ordinary, hard working black people who follow all the laws and rules that Obama couldn't have done the same thing?

What did black people get for voting for Obama then? Oh wait, I can hear someone saying "Obama was the president of all people, not just black people." :lol:

You know why nothing happened? Because of Dr. King's number 1 of "Give is the ballot":

1-Give us the ballot and we will no longer have to worry the federal government about our basic rights.

How can I keep telling people to vote when we don't even have our basic rights respected? And this is according to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. And he wrote that back in 1957 and yet we still in the same condition in 2018.

Although you may have good intentions, it doesn't negate the fact that your position is remarkably untenable.

It. Does, Not. Work. ANY PERSON OF COLOR THAT DOESNT VOTE IS A TRAITOR TO THE RACE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back