Black Relationships : HER PURSUIT OF HAPENIS

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Metaverse, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    HA-PENIS: When the male member is used for sexual enjoyment only. Causal sex with a Man in a relationship i.e- getting only HA-lf the penis.

Before you start saying, well- I don't know any Women who are in "Pursuit of Hapenis" think again. This is a growing phenomenon. Wild spread. Reaching every town and city in America. Why? Because some Women have better things to do besides waiting for Man to come along and sweep them off their feet. All they need is one thing and one thing only. And "Mr. Right Now" is there to provide it.

[​IMG]

While our Sistas do their "I don't need no damm Man" Dance in public. In secret, there is a Brotha who rings their door bell every week or so. And in he leaves out, 30-45 minutes after that.

[​IMG]

No, I'm not talking about dirty and disrespectful Pimpish Men like this Brotha here. And if you're trying to sneak a Man in a bright green suit into your house 1 am in the morning, something is very wrong. I'm talking about average Brothas. Simple and peaceful Brothas. Because the Sistas know these are the Men who can keep a secret. Yet sometimes and often times, these Men are in a relationship already. Sometimes married. But all she wants is the Penis away.

[​IMG]

The independent Sistah, isn't afraid to solicit these Brothas for her time of pleasure. She's hard working. She earns a good salary. She's learned the art of selling, and knows how to get what she wants. Plus, and more important. She's sick and tired of relationships.

She's tired of being someone's "mama" or being "dogged" out and cheated on.
    She knows what she wants. Pull it out, give it to me and leave. No strings attached. No emotions. No Heartbreak. Or, so she says.

[​IMG]

We remember Robin Given's character in the The Distinguished Gentleman.
    Sometimes the pursuit of Hapenis can lead to a rocky ride of emotions, especially for the man, who for the first time in his life is treated like a sex toy.

Some Brothas say they don't care about that. But wait until it's 20 below zero outside and she wants you to leave, and she has a warm comfortable bed. Or ask for a sandwich and instead she hands you your car keys.

[​IMG]
    Now White "Business" Women seem to have a different way of going after Hapenis. It helps is that half is at least attached to a powerful figure. Monica Lewinsky can testify to that.

[​IMG]
    It all depends on how rich and successful the Woman is as well. Instead of getting just half the penis, she can buy out all the shares? Still - no strings attached.

[​IMG]
    For the Man looking for love, affection and a Relationship- a Woman who wants only "Hapenis" is a heartbreaker. But sometimes she doesn't care about that. Men have been doing this to us for years she says.

LET'S DO A DESTEE.COM REALITY CHECK:

Are you a Female in pursuit of Hapenis? How has Hapenis affected your life? Is this a negative or positive movement?

Are you a Man who is ok with this? Who cares right? Brothas do we care?

2. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    If it comes down to that why not just have a vibrator handy?
    Why nobody wants to respond? Lol!

3. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Sis. Jai-

Our Black Men and Women have not responded to this thread because.......
    Usually...while we hate to admit it...we are more intelligent than Whitey!!

As you've said yourself- why not just use a vibrator? This movement that I am speaking of is 95% White! While some Black Women here and there are doing it, the majority are Whites.

WHY ARE WHITE WOMEN PAYING TO HAVE SEX WITH BLACK MEN?

WHITE WOMEN IN PURSUIT OF JAMAICAN HAPENIS.

4. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    1st and foremost, women like/need sex as much as (if not more) than men.

Are you a Man who is ok with this?
    On the positive side, brutal honesty is better than very deceptive manipulation. Some women use sex as a trump card of sorts and a number of people who claim complete independence because of their 'business or credentials' have what is called false confidence. True independence starts in the mind. L

On the 'negative' side for men, well, their is none that I am aware of so excuse my ignorance. It all depends on what both parties are looking for, if one side or the other is lying then there will be problems.