Black Poetry : her flow............ flows on and on and on....

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by herlove, May 28, 2003.

1. herlove

herlove Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    her flow..... flows on
    doesn't matter if baby gurl does it , did it alone or most of time some of the time mistconstrude as wrong by your definition that is but what matters ......................... baby gurl flows ... and flows on .....
    so maybe u thought i was long gone far from sing a mornings birds song
    hard it was yet and still i press strong and long ......... black to black darkness seen drop to backgrounds shaded and faded in certain situations hated still my souls colors never shaded bright rays..... of the joy, peace love serenity painted cemetrically along path ways
    soon dictated the dreams found in happy days any thing less is a faze reserved for memories that become a complete haze
    and she flows on....... and on and on and on
    to remember the nastalgia of school daze
    and the games we played unaware of the hard kock of the ones born and breed in this new gen. new stock unto wolves of a fresh flock they slaughter..... u know by the ones born and breed in this new genration NEW stock and to what matter most i keep focus and locked ...... into what matter most .......
    a friend to the the host ..... of life ....... u know the one who paid the price ..... his grace would suffice ........ even when temptations would entice so..............
    baby gurl flows on ........ and on
    sweet floation of lifes continual rotation concurrent with the motion of many oceans hypnotic notions of subsurface calm exterior prone to the typhones feary of how fast the wind blows beckon to the likesness of how uncertain life goes and how little no one knows ........ tossed to and fro the wind blows
    still she flows

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,182
    yes yes yes ! herlove..........she flowz
    tyte scribe sista

3. skrybe7

skrybe7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    was wonderin' when I'd see
    some more flows from you, poet!
    flow on baby gurl!

4. herlove

herlove Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks rich and skrybe7 my river(s) have once again reache its source the ocean of life just trying to set sail just set sail ..... thanks skrybe its nice to now when some one notice u ...... rich can count u yeah count on u

5. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    Ummm soul felt gurl...Flow on