Black People : Her FC Group of Companies - we should be getting with them!!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21173196

Her FC Group of Companies - which includes a beauty clinic, a firm that supplies salon equipment and cosmetics, and a college - has eight branches in Ghana and exports to Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Togo, Ivory Coast, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.

This is what I'm talking about....us over here who want to stay here making these type of connections thereby making ourselves international people working with and for our people!!

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I didn't change this title because I was addressing a specific group of our people. this does not apply to set two of our people who don't want to be here and are not trying to work with this system. This only applies to set one of us who have no intention of going back to Afraka and who basically don't have the economics to set up businesses here...as opposed to set one of us who do have it but are scared to death to do anything that smells of black unity and who do not live in our communities.