Black Poetry : HER BACK AND BOOTY

Tiana ... rules are rules. Consider the censorship as something to leave a lil' suh'in to the imagination :) I ain't mad though

Triniti424 ... some people choose to write about the things that captures their attention ...take a wild guess at what captures mine ... c'mon, take a guess, lmao. Believe it or not, I'm single -no, not single as in playa' playa' man, but single as in just working on getting myself together. If I was in a relationship, I don't think I could write like this ... this would probably be a reason to break up (I'll leave you to figure that one out)

cherryblossom ... imagery is the operative theme here. If you read words and can't see what's being said, it just makes for a boring read :)

$$RICH$$ ... you are almost always amongst the first to respond to my "way out" rhymes. You're very supportive. Destee couldn't have picked a more suited moderator for her team.

Thank you all for the read. There will be more, you can count on it :)

I believe you brotha lol

Tiana ... rules are rules. Consider the censorship as something to leave a lil' suh'in to the imagination :) I ain't mad though

Triniti424 ... some people choose to write about the things that captures their attention ...take a wild guess at what captures mine ... c'mon, take a guess, lmao. Believe it or not, I'm single -no, not single as in playa' playa' man, but single as in just working on getting myself together. If I was in a relationship, I don't think I could write like this ... this would probably be a reason to break up (I'll leave you to figure that one out)

cherryblossom ... imagery is the operative theme here. If you read words and can't see what's being said, it just makes for a boring read :)

$$RICH$$ ... you are almost always amongst the first to respond to my "way out" rhymes. You're very supportive. Destee couldn't have picked a more suited moderator for her team.

Thank you all for the read. There will be more, you can count on it :)

I dont know that erotic poetry is a reason to break up brotha Gsalt but its definitely a reason to make her blush :lol:

And I dont think a wild guess is necessary :lol: you got some of our sistahs up in this joint hot and bothered :laugh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back