Black Poetry : HER BACK AND BOOTY

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
My sister would pick this one to respond to lol @ tiana smh

Brother gsalt ummmm part of me wonders how much of this is personal testimony lol

cause whomever is the inspiration of this is a busy cat lol

I aint mad at ya lol do you brotha

garlicsalt99

Mar 21, 2001
Los Angeles
Tiana ... rules are rules. Consider the censorship as something to leave a lil' suh'in to the imagination :) I ain't mad though

Triniti424 ... some people choose to write about the things that captures their attention ...take a wild guess at what captures mine ... c'mon, take a guess, lmao. Believe it or not, I'm single -no, not single as in playa' playa' man, but single as in just working on getting myself together. If I was in a relationship, I don't think I could write like this ... this would probably be a reason to break up (I'll leave you to figure that one out)

cherryblossom ... imagery is the operative theme here. If you read words and can't see what's being said, it just makes for a boring read :)

$$RICH$$ ... you are almost always amongst the first to respond to my "way out" rhymes. You're very supportive. Destee couldn't have picked a more suited moderator for her team.

Thank you all for the read. There will be more, you can count on it :)

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
I believe you brotha lol

Tiana ... rules are rules. Consider the censorship as something to leave a lil' suh'in to the imagination :) I ain't mad though

Triniti424 ... some people choose to write about the things that captures their attention ...take a wild guess at what captures mine ... c'mon, take a guess, lmao. Believe it or not, I'm single -no, not single as in playa' playa' man, but single as in just working on getting myself together. If I was in a relationship, I don't think I could write like this ... this would probably be a reason to break up (I'll leave you to figure that one out)

cherryblossom ... imagery is the operative theme here. If you read words and can't see what's being said, it just makes for a boring read :)

$$RICH$$ ... you are almost always amongst the first to respond to my "way out" rhymes. You're very supportive. Destee couldn't have picked a more suited moderator for her team.

Thank you all for the read. There will be more, you can count on it :)

I dont know that erotic poetry is a reason to break up brotha Gsalt but its definitely a reason to make her blush :lol:

And I dont think a wild guess is necessary :lol: you got some of our sistahs up in this joint hot and bothered :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Welcome To Destee!! Love and Blessings!!
Sup, Fam. Peace.
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... please forgive me, I just been so krazee lately ... I love you ... :love:
Destee wrote on Titoub's profile.
Hi My Friend! How are you? Welcome Home! :wave:
Destee wrote on Monetary's profile.
Hey Money - where ya been? Tell us everything ... :beer: