Brother AACOOLDRE : Henry VIII & Transubstation of the Soul

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 21, 2013.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001

By Andre Austin

I finished watching the movie The Other Boleyn Girl (2008). I had no idea this show was about the high crimes and misdemeanors of the mad Henry VIII purists of lust and slaps to the Catholic Church. I blame it all on Shakespeare because he names one of the main characters and focal point Anne Bullen instead of Boleyn but I quickly found out the historical characters after 5 minutes of rolling the DVD on.

The plot was simple: Henry VIII wasn’t in love with his wife Katherine because she failed to produce a male heir with several miscarriages. Henry VIII eyes fell on Anne Boleyn. Henry VIII could not get Pope Clement VII of Rome to annul the marriage because the King of France Charles V had just sacked Rome and Katherine was an aunt to Charles V. Foolish Henry VIII executed his advisor and counselor Wolsey not seeing that the Pope’s fears of the Emperor were the real cause. Henry then appoints his own Archbishop to declare his marriage contrary to the law of God and pronounced the king free from all ties and able to wed again. However, even before this decision was made Henry had already secretly married Anne Boleyn in January of 1533.

Roman Catholics who denied Henry VIII power to supersede the Pope’s authority were put on racks, hung and heads cut off as well. The Rack was used to extract confessions, snitch on partners of imaginary crimes and force other measures as well. The Term Racketeering may very well have come from religious fanatics attempting to force someone to an offer they can’t refuse instead of being coined in Chicago during the 1930’s gangster area of corrupting unions but that’s another story. So if people feared The Rack they went to church and donated money or gave indolence’s for protection. The same went for the Racketeers.

Protestants who refused to accept Henry’s theory of the Sacraments & transubstiation were burnt as heretics. King Henry clung most obstinately to the doctrine of transubstantiation from which the Roman church had built up its main claim to rule the souls of men. It was a belief in the real presence of Jesus-both body and blood under the form of bread and wine instead of symbolic. The doctrine concerning “The Sacrifice of the Mass”, as commonly held at this time in the Western Church, taught that, at the celebration of the Holy Communion, when the priest had consecrated the sacramental bread and wine, the very flesh and blood of Christ became carnally and corporeally present in the chalice and Patten-that the bread and wine were no longer bread and wine, but had been transubstantiated (metamorphoses) into Christ own body, which was day by day offered up in sacrifice for the sins of the world and I thought this was a onetime event of killing Christ? The Pope and the priesthood, by their power of granting or refusing the sacrament to the laity, stood as the sole mediators between God and man. Why they do this? They wanted yo to be saved by believing in a savior and that meant doing what the priesthood tell you to do. Hey, I’m second only to God and can’t no man with a pointy hat cut me off. Many of the Protestants, cut off from the main body of the Western church by the pope’s ban, had formulated theories which struck at the roots of the power of the clergy. Many of them treated the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper as no more than a solemn ceremony, denying any sacramental character to the rite. The majority of the early English Protestants fell to this rationale view. Henry wanted the power over souls and not the Pope. I thought they were all walking on dangerous grounds because in theory his death was supposed to destroy him (Satan) who holds the power of death-that is the devil (Hebrews 2:14-15). It’s all poppycock anyway because the communion/Last Supper jive in 1 Corinthians 11 was lifted and repackaged word for word from Mithra and Osiris whose bodies were eaten symbolically to get the power of their lives. With the exception of the crucifixion and the Last Supper which he transforms from a narrative into a liturgical formula, Paul does not narrate a single event from Jesus life. Nor does Paul ever actually quote Jesus words with the exception of his rendering of the Eucharistic formula: “This is my body…” (1 Cor 11) from which has been proven to be plagiarized. To end this quite simply is to say the liturgy of Mithra is the liturgy of Jesus, only the names were changed.

Henry VIII was a madman who was against the Catholic Church in part for personal reason of his marriage but upheld the irrational theory of Transubstation. The Catholic historians are proud to explain he held up their doctrines and put peoples to death who opposed it. Henry even eventually put to death his second wife who was a witch to him because her baby aborted itself and he imagined she had sex with her own blood family member.