Black People : Henry Louis Gates, pushing some anti-reperations rhetoric?

well since euros and africans are both to blame I'd like reparations from both of them.

"About the practicalities, Professor Obama may have been more right than he knew. Fortunately, in President Obama, the child of an African and an American, we finally have a leader who is uniquely positioned to bridge the great reparations divide. He is uniquely placed to publicly attribute responsibility and culpability where they truly belong, to white people and black people, on both sides of the Atlantic, complicit alike in one of the greatest evils in the history of civilization. And reaching that understanding is a vital precursor to any just and lasting agreement on the divisive issue of slavery reparations."

tsk tsk tsk...Here we go again w/ this Obama the messiah foolishness, this man is not Jesus. Gosh!
good point but please take note regarding the presidents actual statements about reperations

AS LONG AS ANY OF THESE SLAVE PUPPETS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ARE DATING, MARRYING, OR BANGIN WHITES, THEY WILL BE DEFUNCT ON ALL ISSUES, AND WILL BE *** OUT WHEN THE TIME COMES TO FACE REALITY.....

THIS IS WHY MIXING IS DETRIMENTAL AND DESTRUCTIVE TO THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ANYWHERE!

THIS IS THE CASE WITH GATES, and a lot of these house negroes that are put up on TE-LIE-VISION are more destructive than the white man is nowadays..... they are the voice of the oppressor!
That is a pignant statement, I usually do not watch the idiot box , and have not really for the past 9 years except maybe Like it Is from time to time or Bill Moyers, but I noticed the other day how they use some Black folks as pawns for their propaganda news programs, and it's not even news or spin, it's like straight up propaganda like the stuff Goebbels did.

AS LONG AS ANY OF THESE SLAVE PUPPETS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ARE DATING, MARRYING, OR BANGIN WHITES, THEY WILL BE DEFUNCT ON ALL ISSUES, AND WILL BE *** OUT WHEN THE TIME COMES TO FACE REALITY.....

THIS IS WHY MIXING IS DETRIMENTAL AND DESTRUCTIVE TO THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN ANYWHERE!

THIS IS THE CASE WITH GATES, and a lot of these house negroes that are put up on TE-LIE-VISION are more destructive than the white man is nowadays..... they are the voice of the oppressor!

This is an insult to house-negroes.

When I get my reparations, I'm investing in chicken stock.

I'M REEEEICH _____! :em2300:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back