Health and Wellness : Henna on natural hair

I left it in overnight. It is also possible that because i do a vinegar treatment every other week, the two processes may have caused dryness. Not really sure though. Just know that shortly after the henna treatment, which was something i did differently. My hair became dryer than it normally was.

Perhaps oneday i will try again minus my bi-weekly clarification treatment.

:heart:

Hey Sister, what do you do to keep the ends of your hair moisturized? Do you have a daily routine? My ends get dry so fast, and it being the winter months, wetting the ends every few days isn't really something i want to do. I use a shea butter mix, but that just seals and holds the moister better.

what do you do and/or use to keep your ends nice and moist?

:heart:

I have locks in my hair Sis purple. I am a firm believer in talking care of your hair from the inside out, so i focus more on my diet and taking stuff like flaxseed oil and other supplements... I've heard plaiting your hair in protective styles before going to bed and coconut oil helps..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back