Black People : HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Sep 11, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843

Captive held in ‘indescribable’ weeklong torture

6 held in possible hate crime; woman allegedly abused, forced to eat feces

Updated: 9:15 p.m. ET Sept 10, 2007
    LOGAN, W.Va. - A woman was sexually abused, beaten and humiliated while being held captive in a home for at least a week, sheriff's officials said Monday after making six arrests and calling the FBI to investigate it as a possible hate crime.
    Those arrested, including a mother and son and a mother and daughter, are white. The victim, a Charleston woman who was being treated at a hospital Monday, is black.

"The things that were done to this woman are just indescribable," ....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20713025/

SO WHEN DOES THE IDENTITY, SECURITY AND MOVEMENT BEGIN???!!!

I HEARD THIS INFORMATION AROUND 5:30 THIS am ON A WHITE LIBERAL TALK RADIO STATION http://www.970wfla.com/main.html

NO WORD MENTIONED ON CNN OR ANY OTHER NEWS REPORT FROM 6:00 - 7:00 am WHICH IS WHEN I COULD NOT TRY AND SLEEP ANY LONGER AND NEEDED TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS CAUGHT THIS YET.

WHILE WATCHING THE NEWS...I DID OBSERVE FOX STATION AIR A REPLAY (3 TIMES) OF THE JANET JACKSON WARDOBE INCIDENT....AMIDST FIRWEORDS AND JUSTIN'S NAME FLASHING..THEY SHOWED THE EXPOSED BREAST THREE TIMES...NO NEWS OF THIS SISTER IN CHARLESTON....

get M.A.D.

MEN OF AFREEKAN DESCENT

MOTHER'S OF AFREEKAN DESCENT

:hearts2:

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    i have long ago said that the bloods and the crips were punks because they never, ever, did any drive bys on people who really needed them.
    these are devils who are in true need of some correction.
    where are the thugs when we need them?

:uzi:

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I was thinking along the same lines.. wishing for a vigilante team that would target out the families of these evil folk.. one by one..
    If the prisons are predominately black, I can only hope they are getting a little of what they dished out. grrrrrr

eta - that's my intial rage talking.

4. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I feel you....What you all heard from me was my initial rage as well..

I'll be back with my "feelings" uncontrol...cause i know folk get scared when a Black wombman gets MAD!

"too emotional".....:SuN034:

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG TTTC:

Oh, do I hear and see what you are saying. It is all negative incidents involving our people that ignites me to Action.

Our Black lives is calling, Wolf, Snakes, Vampires, Rats among us. These people who did this are people who are worse than animals. They are called Human Beings. Their CAVE mentality is still much alive and is acceptable behavior by us, who do absolutely nothing about it. Do we love it seeing what is happening as though it will and cannot happen to us too?

We make the call for leadership and guidance.

Saying: Mortal people, mortal people, you ask for things, and yet you act as though you do not need it.

Chief Osiris and I have put the Call out for us to come together, reason together at a Divine Black Spiritual Retreat, and Qg TTTC, as you know when you attended Chief Osiris meeting in Orlando Florida last year, many was invited, and only a few came. I honor and respect your attendance at Chief Osiris meeting sister TTTC.
    retreat definition
    a. The act or process of withdrawing, especially from something hazardous, formidable, or unpleasant.
    b. The process of going backward or receding from a position or condition gained.
    2. A place affording peace, quiet, privacy, or security.
    a. A period of seclusion, retirement, or solitude.
    b. A period of group withdrawal for prayer, meditation, or study:

Again the call to have this meeting with Chief...and like minds went out, and again only a few came up to the Bat. When we do not know how to RE-treat. we will only know De-feat.

When baking a cake, if the YEAST, the catalyst, that which ferment and leaven, is not in it, the cake will be a flop like we are when we deny our present day Divine Messengers on and off these forums. We ask who killed Malcom, who Killed Dr. King, Bob Marley, Hon Garvey...and other like mind. We did it, because of lack of support, and our refusal to do all we know to do to bring these fearless leaders among us to the Front line to speak to us and for us. We are murderous, terrorist...and the likes of. Yes, I am talking to us.

I recall a story, and it may not be exact.

A chicken decided to bake a pie/cake. She asked all the barnyard animals to help with the ingredients to making the pie/cake. All the barnyard animals said they had something else to do ( Frivolous agenda). The chicken made the pie/cake by her self. When the pie/cake was done, the smell of the pie/cake went out through out the barnyard where the other animals who refused to help could smell it. When the barnyard animals smelled the pie/cake, they came running to help eat it, but refuse to be there to help make it. Did they deserve a piece of the pie/cake?

We are the ingredients that will make a Divine Black Spiritual Re-treat happen. We who work together, play together. Individuality is selfish. We need each other.

Until we know our True Identity Divine Souls, the weapon and tool to start us on our way, we will not know the Security forces within us, Universe, Nature, Divine Ancestors that will be with us to keep us Moving in the Movement.

We are calling for leadership and guidance, and yet we do not even show up to a Divine meeting to learn the ways we should go. An undivine Mind is a Left behind.

Until we get tired and say Enough Is Enough, we will continue to remain comfortable, complacent, having no complaints, as the Heat:flame: on us Blacks get hotter :flame:

Oh, but One day, and soon and very soon, there will come a forces that will unite us together whether we like it or not, because it is not about Liking.

Day coming, Eyes haven't seen and ears haven't heard.

These incidents that are happening to us is to draw us closer together, and we still can not see the messages behind these negativities that are happening to us.

We Must (action) word choose a leaders/leaders NOW that will guide us out of this hell.

I know that there are several such leaders on Destee, who I would nominate to lead and guide. These leaders on Destee, are Warriors, Diplomatic, Planners, Strategic...and the likes of.

If only we can get two of them to meet with Chief Osiris, as Three Wise Black men, we will be on our way back to our right Divine mind-set.

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice."
    - Mumia Abu-Jamal

If we can get 3 Black Wise Womb Genders to bring these leaders together, because, A Nation will rise no higher than Its woman, and the Destiny of the Womb genders: Is the Destiny of the world, we will build a Divine Righteous black Kingdom. There is Power in small things, and the few we are, 3 Wise Black men, 3 Wise Black Womb genders, with the forces of the Universe, Nature and the Cosmic Ancestors with us, we can Shake evil Kingdoms down with Truth/reality.

My question Now is. What Are We Who Know This Waiting For? This life is NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE.

"The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself: but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you into eternity." Marcus Garvey

I sense that Queen goddess Harriet Tubman, Honorable Garvey...and the likes of got tired of talking to a Hard head/stiff neck people.

Until the deaf and blind among us hear these calls to Unite at a Divine Black Spiritual Retreat, to hear what can not be said on these forums/Internet, what will be will be, and we Bring it all on ourselves for being ungrateful people.

The saying, Action speaks louder than words. Lets prove It does. The whole world is watching Black people. Is our reason for not doing what we are suppose to be doing, that will allow us to escalate, elevate, and levitate consciously, is because we still identifying with the abusers of us all? We got a lot of House Cleaning (degrees of consciously) yet to be known.

Many of our people have become like Owls. The more light shines on an Owl, the less the Owl see. The more Truth/reality shine/shown to our people, the less they see.

We are on this Internet, the New Pony Express, and yet we do not even bother to look up the email addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers to the media and collectively bring these CAVE mentalities to their attention. Do we not know about Command and Demand?

The generations Now is disappointed in us. The generations not yet born, if there is going to be one, will enter this Maggot Foul Stack of Stench life we path for them today. Oops!:qqb005:Did we do that to them? Our ancestors who did not path the way for us, and we further the abuse on to each generations. We are abuser of self an others to sit idle and watch our people be stewed, fried, baked, bar-b-que, roasted...and the likes of on the Rotisserie of evil. Every time something happens to our people, ALL Blacks Voices should ring out loud throughout the Diaspora/Afrika, and come to action. We are so Quick to snitch on each other, and slow to help each other. Sick people seek help, and those who claim they are not sick (Black pretenders) needs the most help.

I Am a Messenger, as we all are, and I can only do what I am instructed to do from the position I am in, and that is tell the people which ways to go to be fed that which is Divinely right, so that they will not continue to starve because of a lack of knowledge, understanding/over standing and Wisdom. We can lead a horse to the water. If the horse refuse to drink, then that horse will surely die from the Wax built up of Ignorance that clogs hearing.

Brother Keita: "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you."

If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die. You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die. Hon. Garvey

You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).

Even children are being sent to lead and guide us, and we still can not see and hear.

So when we have made the Divine Truth Known and it is not received, then it is Time to Turn away, because our Task has been completed with them we share Divine Truth with. (osiris)

Old T.V. Show: Car 54. Where Are you?

Where are the Once Divine Black Shining Meteors, Unconquerable, Untouchable, Bullet Proof Divine Souls among us with the weapons/tools call Truth/reality? Are they too afraid to come out?

Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

Who in their right mind had a taste, been in the circle of Truth, and step out side of It, having no desire to stay in it and be It? Who?

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!"

I will never tell our people what they Want to hear. I will tell them what they Need to hear.

If we can not eat what is being shared, like leftovers, please put it aside for later. Leftovers taste better anyway.

Oh Beloved One, come Now, and taste the sweeeeeeeeettttttttttttness of Truth/reality, and see how good it is for the Life we are meant to abundantly live.

There are far too many enemies within us, our own people. It is time to be in the circle of the DO people, and not the DOO DOO (excrement) people.

I bow and salute you all who are operating in Truth/reality. You know who you are. Those who seek no accolades. Those who know Truth does not draw a crowd. Those who know that Truth will not win no popularity contest. Those who know that Truth do not play games. Those who know that The Divine wealth of all is Divine Truth/Reality.

If we are afraid to die of the madness within, we are not ready to live.

I am only a Piece in this Life puzzle waiting for the other pieces to appear, so that we can be made whole again.

When we are unaware of Truth, lies will appear as Truth (Osiris)

If we think the time :time:is not Now, and It is not the right time we are crazy like the corruptor human being say we are, which means they are telling some truth. Whether we know it or not, the corruptor enemies do speak truth at times. Just look at our Black conditions. If we do not think that the time is NOW, we are operating in VAIN Glory, DOO DOO (excrement time).
    ----------------------------------------

The human being god of this earth Speaks;

Corruptor human being god says: I, what many of you call the Devil is having a soft moment and for those of you who know me well, know I cannot stay in Truth for long, because lies and deception is my BAG. So while I, the devil is speaking the Truth, LISTEN: [B]Look at them (blacks). They do not want/need/do anything for themselves. They (most blacks) love to be prostituted by shopping until they drop spending money to build up my evil kingdom, paying me, Pimp devil, to be who I am. Don't fault me, the human being god because you do not know how to save your money collectively and get the hell out of my hell, and return back to your original environment (Afrika) and restore it. Stop complaining about me, I, the human being mistreatment of you. You got the Keys to you and you do not even know how to turn them. I, the human being god, who is anti-nature, anti-truth, anti-life, who loves to abuse flesh, my Paradise. I, the human being god have created animals in people, and I have plenty of laborers/workers to harvest my evil on people. I, the human being god of this Space ship Planet Earth, anti-nature, anti-truth, anti life, I created people in my image can do anything to them (blacks) and it is all right. They (most blacks) do not even know how to take back what, I, the human being god stole from them. I, the human being god, ambush them in the day and night, and still they do not hear/see what I am doing to them. They (most blacks) do not even listen to their Divine leaders among them. They run around like chickens with cut of heads. They are acting like Buffooneries, Chameleons, ilk's, dross, vagabonds I, the human being god made them in the image of, having fun, laughing, and joking like a clown in my, the human being god hell. They (most blacks) do not even know that the life they live is not the real Divine people they once were.
    They (most Blacks) do even ask liberation/salvation questions. They (most blacks) do not even hear liberation/salvation answers. So many still wiggle a tongue from a mind-set that is still in captivity/slavery. Some are so foolish they do not even know how to be idiots.

I, the human being god know who (blacks) are, the once Divine people. I, the human being god am the Lord of their mind-set. I created them in the image of me. It is all up to them to find their Once Truthful Divine minds, and if they don't, I the human being god will continue to destroy their minds, and kick their behinds. They haven't come to the realization that they (blacks) are no longer needed in my kingdom. They (blacks) constantly protesting, marching in my kingdom trying to tell me what I the human being god, should do and not do. Who the hell you think you black people are to dictate what I , the human being god should/should not do? You should be tired of your own complaining about me, I, the human being god, as I, the human being god is tired of hearing your complaints. You are no better than those who are worriers, no good for self and others. I, the human being god say, get tired of being sick, do that which heals so you can defeat me, I the human being god of this earth. They (most blacks) always trying to build up a black community in my, I, the human being kingdom. Do you not know that I, the Human being god of this kingdom is the White Cell Blockage to all your spent useless time planning for in my, I, the human being kingdom. You have lost your Divine minds for sure, the human being god says. Tell me, I the human being god of this Space Ship Plant Earth, what do you Black people own here in my kingdom, that I cannot come and take from you when I want to? That goes for the the poorest to the millionaires/Billionaires among you all. For when I come for one, I do not discriminate, I come for you all, poor and rich, like spraying cocker roaches. Your Mammy and Pappy didn't own anything and all those before them, and you still don't, not in my kingdom you will. Your children will not either. Most of you are not Free thinkers, Lien-holders of your own conscious, non conformist, and you think I will trust you with be owners of anything in my kingdom, the human being god says? You do not know how to come together collectively to plan your life to get the hell out of hell, and yet you want to redesign my hell. Get the Hell out of here, says the human being god, and return back to your heavenly Divine Truth mind-set and you will be free. Here I, the human being god whose business is to continue to screw your life up directing you back to from which you came (Divine Mind-set) and you do not even listen to me the corruptor of you all. You do not listen to Divine heavenly things, you will not hear me, the corruptor of you all, telling you what you need to do. Hell, when I created you all in my image, I created monsters that which is in my image of course, and worse than human being. Look at your Black lives. You even allowing me to go back into Afrika and rape, rob you people again, and you do nothing. Why do you think you deserve something for nothing?

I, the human being god. Can you hear me? Can you hear me NOW? I, the human being god of Space Ship Planet Earth have warned/told you who I am, and what you should do.

You own nothing in my kingdom, the Human being god says. You have no rights to change anything in my kingdom.

If you were a people who are diplomatic, planners and strategic, I, the human being god, may listen to you. Many of you cannot even cross the street with out a psychiatrist on each hand. How I, the Human being god know this. You haven't Ask, Seek, Knock on the doors of the Divine Teachers, the Ark that will take you back to your once Divine mind-set. The leaders whose Breast Soul- Mind is full of Truth/reality, and can tell you all about my, I the human being god ways, and the plans I have for you Black people, which is not a pretty sight. Is the reason you do not care to know about me, the human being god of this earth is because you are too busy being like me?

The Human being god on this earth, the corruptor of us SPOKE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    :SuN013:Dag. We use to be Divine Unique Creative Truthful thinkers? Yes, and still can be, and there are still a few among us today. The enemies knows this about ourselves. Why don't we know or even desire to know?

Some still say: That Thinking:thinking: thing sounds too stressful for me. This is the only life I know. This is the only home I know. If we do not know the Degrees/levels of consciousness we will be stuck where we are now consciously. Where is the Morgue located in the hospital? The basement/ground floor. Again, when we do not know the degrees/levels of consciousness, that is where our mentality will always be, in the Morgue mind-set. Some say, let me stay sleep/denial, :SuN006: continue to get knocked up side the head,:SuN021: black and blue eyes...and then some :skillet: :hammer: by what is said to be evil.:SuN003:

Now that you know that you were Once Divine people and still can be, what are you going to do from Now on?

Is the human being god of this earth right about us? When we do not know what the human being is and how they think we will not know our way out of whatever we are in.

We must know what every piece on a chess game role is, down to the pawn.

If we do not know how the human being terrorist mind work we do not know how ours work.

Is an unexamined life worth living?

Up! Up! Up! You Mighty ones. You can accomplish what you WILL. (Garvey)
    The operable word here Beloved One, is WILL. FREE WILL.

Get our WILL back, or DIE.

Here is loving you/Afrika

Afrika (us) is still paradise in spite of her (our) conditions.
    :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

The Mili-second I found out I am not Human Only, My Life took on a whole new Divine Truthful meaning.

SHAKE
    RATTLE
    ROLL
    HEAD UP
    BOND
    MOUNT UP
    MOVING OUT
    WORD UP

TO ALL of our people who are operating in Divine Truth/reality, I salute and bow:bowdown: to you, because I know true King gods/Queen goddesses, when I see them, and I know when to salute and bow :bowdown: to the Truth and reality in you. May the Divine essence of the Divine we call God energy, power, and Spirit continues to tap into the Sinew in the root of your strength.

I Am still living in a Profane environment, and I am subject to err. As always Divine Truth scholars correct me should I err.

Phil Donahue Interview with Min. Farrakhan

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6877359602827520544&pr=goog-sl

The untold story of Katrina
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=456829532405761401&pr=goog-sl
    What did they own in the human being god kingdom?

HELP cannot wait and should never be placed on HOLD.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Captive held in ‘indescribable’ weeklong torture

Another example of what took places during slavery, which never stops.
    These are what is called a CAVE mentality, Only Human Beings.

Get to know the human being only. They are our worse nightmare.:SuN018:

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    "Help me"...she uttered

Details Emerge in W.Va. Torture Case
    By JOHN RABY and TOM BREEN, Associated Press Writers
    54 minutes agoUPDATED 35 MINUTES AGO

BIG CREEK, W.Va. - For at least a week, authorities say, a young black woman was held captive in a mobile home, forced to eat animal waste, stabbed, choked and repeatedly sexually abused _ all while being peppered with a racial slur.

It wasn't until deputies acting on an anonymous tip drove to a ramshackle trailer deep in West Virginia's rural hills that she was found. Limping toward the door with her arms outstretched, she uttered, "Help me," the Logan County sheriff's office said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6915033,00.html

--
    'Every person that you touch, you change. Every person that you change, changes you."

8. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Sis Zulile...

I overstand you are doing your 'job'..yet...i would have appreciated the opportunity to edit the post myself.
    I did get the pm..yet...before I had a chance to hunt the article (which i recieved in an email) I found you already edited the post.

I just needed to say this in the open...cause...it happened here in the open.

:hearts2:

9. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    And that my friend was meticulously orchestrated. I'm certain Fox News had already been alerted of the incident in Charleston. Nothing more then deliberate, subconscious programming to deviate attention from the sickness of the white perpetators. A "friendly reminder" that BW are promiscuous, and that the torture incident should be taken with a grain of salt. :em0600:

May the sister be well and overcome; and the perpetrators be punished to the fullest extent of the law!

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    OMG!!!!!

It has now come out that she may have dated one of her captors for a short while. :yesno: And he was abusive to her in the past *smh*