Black Astrology : help with my life

@Fagunwa

I see that you have been obviously following this thread but you have not posted. Hmmm, what ya up to??? I am glad that you are still with us. However, I would have to say that after looking at your chart, it is obvious that you say and do impulsive acts of emotions. The essence of you is Aries which brings out the implusivness in you, you have moon in Cancer which makes you moody and very sensitive, then both your mars and venus are in the rebelious sign Aquarius. Both your Mars and Venus coupled with your Moon in Aquarius are the most important parts of you that needs taming but it is going to be tuff to tame the emotional rebel in you because both your mars and venus are fixed. It's gonna be hard but definately not impossible, it's all up to you, free will is always much more powerful. Understanding of self always helps in smoothing out the kinks of free will.

Astrologer4U

I am aries born 3/28/1958 @ 6:57pm in brooklyn ny. The last 3 years (since 4/13/2006) have been some of the most trying times of my life. If it were not for my ancestors I would have killed myself. Can someone give me some information on my chart to help me understand what is happening and when it will end? Thank you in advance.

I have no "god parents" all of my rites were performed in my grandfathers compound in Ile Ife Nigeria. You may if you wish check this for yourself that is if you know anyone in this religion at all. My name is Fagunwa Oladajo Fatunmise from the Fatunmise compound in Ile Ife. My familys history in Ifa is well known check with anyone and they will tell you. What you have posted here is false and it is a shame that fakes like you are so prevalent in the diaspora. My comfort comes from what I know. I have had Ifa since I was 7 years I am now 48 years. You sir or madam know nothing. I would be happy to give you the names and phone numbers of my elders all you need do is ask. Why are yours hidden? Are you afraid to name them?

:10500:

Sister Cherry ... why did you bring the old, unrelated post above, to this thread?

:heart:

Destee

I posted in the other thread as well. I was saying that I couldn't determine if Fagunwa was male or female by the name.

I referenced Fagunwa as a female earlier and in chat last night. ... Sister A4U asked me if "Sister" was correct, and I admitted that I didn't know that for sure.

I also asked Fagunwa to tell us how to properly address him or her.

But, the whole name in that post didn't give me any better clue either. I thought, perhaps, some older members would remember Fagunwa and could identify, male or female.

I posted in the other thread as well. I was saying that I couldn't determine if Fagunwa was male or female by the name.

I referenced Fagunwa as a female earlier and in chat last night. ... Sister A4U asked me if "Sister" was correct, and I admitted that I didn't know that for sure.

I also asked Fagunwa to tell us how to properly address him or her.

But, the whole name in that post didn't give me any better clue either. I thought, perhaps, some older members would remember Fagunwa and could identify, male or female.

hmmmm ... okay Sister ... but let's let her give whatever she wants, and not attempt to do some background research on a question she could easily answer if she chose to do that ... and even if an older Member had an idea, they'd only be guessing, for no one else can really (probably) say one way or the other ... unless they've seen her genitalia.

We don't have to push, dig, or scour for information ... folk will give what they want us to have.

If asking doesn't get us the answer, maybe she / he does not want to share that?

Let's respect each other's privacy, and everything.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back