Black Astrology : help with my life

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

... help with my life ... help is on the way Fagunwa, for real!

I am aries born 3/28/1958 @ 6:57pm in brooklyn ny. The last 3 years (since 4/13/2006) have been some of the most trying times of my life. If it were not for my ancestors I would have killed myself. Can someone give me some information on my chart to help me understand what is happening and when it will end? Thank you in advance.

KWABENA has responded Fagunwa, be patient, still.

I am aries born 3/28/1958 @ 6:57pm in brooklyn ny. The last 3 years (since 4/13/2006) have been some of the most trying times of my life. If it were not for my ancestors I would have killed myself. Can someone give me some information on my chart to help me understand what is happening and when it will end? Thank you in advance.

Hope you are still around, from what I can see, lots of nice people have been concerned about you and they have responded to your cry for help but you have not responded back. Please forgive me for not responding sooner, I been away for a while and when I got back, I had some computer complications. I am doing your chart right this minute and I hope to hear from you soon. Please let us know that you are watching this thread, at least pop in and say hey.

Astrologer4U

Thank you, Sister A4U for responding to this! I knew you would!

I mentioned Sister Fagunwa last night in "Rebuilding/Reuniting," asking for prayer for her.

Even though some may not post here, I want her to know that she is in the thoughts and prayers of others who have read her cry for help.

No matter our beliefs, we can all lift up this sister's plight for encouragement and solace.

@Fagunwa

Fagunwas Natal chart and Transits for 4-13-2006

http://destee.com/forums/album.php?albumid=149&pictureid=1480

I went back to 4-13-2006 and looked at the transits taking place in your chart during that time. When someone tells me that they have been suffering something for a period of years, I look at the outer planets because they take the longest to transit. During 4-13-2006, you went through what is called a Saturn transit. Saturn was passing over your Uranus in the 10 th house of Career. So you had what is called a Transitting Saturn conjunct Natal Uranus. Here is what an anonymous person had to say about this transit, does any of this sound familiar to you...

Anonymous said...

"Well, I can tell you it is downright scaring me. I have Saturn transiting natal Uranus in the 10th house. I think it is almost exact right now - both zero degrees and only a few seconds apart.

I am striving to find a new professional opportunity and feel the second I do I will flee like mad to it. Also have the sense that whether I find one or not, I will want to flee anyway, and figure that would be a disaster unless I find something to flee to.

Meanwhile, while in this professional position, I am so far successfully and very precisely negotiating/demanding my rights in very tough situations. I feel I have to do this in order to maintain a path I can survive on.

I am or have been pushed around and walked on recently, and have to hold my own. I have been forced to stick up for myself. I am very formal and proper in my approach and feel that is the only way I have been able to stick up for myself successfully.

I have been plagued by malignant people who recently felt they gained power or influence but seem to have failed and miscalculated -- so far.

This isn't easy.

Other stuff - not sure if it is this transit but feel exceedingly fed up with my position. "

http://aquariandigest.blogspot.com/2007/01/transiting-saturn-conjunct-uranus.html

If you would like, you can click on that link to read more of what some people had to say about this particular Saturn Transit conjunct natal Uranus. You will see that you are not alone...

You also had some other transits going on. Transitting Pluto conjunct your natal Saturn...

Pluto Transits Conjunct Saturn
~Your first reaction to any changes coming into your life is to hold onto those things which once symbolized security for you and which now seem to be under attack. But your perspective is narrowed now, so you aren't able to look at changes as opportunities. The high premium you place on security may prove detrimental to your growth, since you tend to equate what you have with what you are. Try not to react automatically when something you've cherished seems to be threatened. Look closely to see if you really do need that object or person or idea to be happy and satisfied. Such things may have more symbolic than actual value and could be holding you back from working toward what is really important to you. Introspection will help you better understand your ambitions. Ask yourself why you identify with a particular object, position or person and how you feel you would become less yourself if you lost it. This is not the time to take your attitudes toward work or lifetime goals for granted; really search for the rationale behind them so that you will be able to get your life on a course that is satisfying at all levels.

You will have to watch out for a tendency to become so wrapped up in your personal goals that you forget your responsibilities to others. Instead of retreating into yourself, try to broaden your understanding of your need for other people and of their need for you. Don't lose sight of yourself as a social creature with societal obligations.

*This is a difficult time period when unexpected demands and responsibilities arise. It seems as if every weak link in your life decides to break now! New obligations are likely to arise both in your personal life and your work.

+A time when you are intensely concerned with matters of personal security and responsibility. Any project or enterprise will be examined in minute detail to determine if it is sound and well put together. A sense of being driven to find the facts.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/plutotransits.html

Here is more information about Saturn transits...

Transiting Saturn teaches us to take responsibility for ourselves. Saturn's effect is to crystallize, to ground, and to solidify. Saturn makes us accountable for ourselves wherever it touches. Each house and planet governs specific areas of our lives, and of our personalities, and transits of Saturn will bring these areas up for "inspection", re-organization, and restructure. At the outset of a Saturn transit, we might feel like the world is a cold place. If we are mature, we will at some point come to the realization that we cannot always pass blame for our lives. We need to reach within and pull out our own inner strength -- to rely on ourselves. Saturn wants us to work hard, direct our energies into practical, useful, and meaningful projects, and to live in the here and now. This period in our lives is a time for building a solid foundation. Moderation at this point in our lives is necessary for our spiritual growth and our physical bodies as well. Saturn transits are times for learning about our personal limits as well as our inner stores of strength.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/transits_2.html

Just so you don't get overwhelmed, Saturn transits are nothing to be scared of. I am Saturn, ruled so I know what Saturn is all about, the good and the bad. What Saturn does is, it strips you naked in an effort to show you how important your clothing is. Then, once you see how important your clothing is, you will make sure, that in a disciplined way, you will make sure that you are able to keep your self clothed. Now, you can play that out in many different ways like being stripped of friends, being stripped of family being stripped of finances and so forth. If you wish to not only be right about your finances, family and so forth, better yet, if you wish not to make friends with Saturn, you will continue to feel the way that you have been feeling. Saturn is the tester, the father, the teacher and strict disciplinarian. When Saturn makes his forces known, you will have no choice but to learn or suffer in ignorance. Saturn touches you in those areas where there is a lesson to be learned.

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Astrologer4U

@Cherryblossom

Hey Sister, good to hear from you. By the way, is Fagunwa a sister, I didn't really know if Fagunwa was a sister or a brotha. Fagunwa, you ghostin this thread, if so, please be so kind as to once again, make your presence known. We would really appreciate it.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back