Black Astrology : help with my life

Thank you all vey much

Please excuse me but I could not post a reply for some reason. I would like to thank you all for your prayers and your answers. I am doing fine but I am curious about this time in my life. A friend told me to inquire about my astro- chart and so I did. Very interesting! My Elders had an answer from another sphere. Also interesting! They fit together quite well.

To Sis A4U thank you for your insight. To Bro. K. I await your insight with patience. To Sis. Cherry thank you for your prayers and yes I am male!

Please excuse me but I could not post a reply for some reason. I would like to thank you all for your prayers and your answers. I am doing fine but I am curious about this time in my life. A friend told me to inquire about my astro- chart and so I did. Very interesting! My Elders had an answer from another sphere. Also interesting! They fit together quite well.

To Sis A4U thank you for your insight. To Bro. K. I await your insight with patience. To Sis. Cherry thank you for your prayers and yes I am male!

Oh! Did you get a message that said "DOT DEFENDER?"

If so, there is a thread about that here....I'll get it for you.

....And you're welcomed! I have an actual "Prayer List" that I keep to remind me to call their names...You're going on it.

And....Like I said, no offense meant when I called you a "Sister." :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back