Black Astrology : help with my life

Fagunwa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 23, 2004
Ile Ife
Thank you all vey much

Please excuse me but I could not post a reply for some reason. I would like to thank you all for your prayers and your answers. I am doing fine but I am curious about this time in my life. A friend told me to inquire about my astro- chart and so I did. Very interesting! My Elders had an answer from another sphere. Also interesting! They fit together quite well.

To Sis A4U thank you for your insight. To Bro. K. I await your insight with patience. To Sis. Cherry thank you for your prayers and yes I am male!

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Please excuse me but I could not post a reply for some reason. I would like to thank you all for your prayers and your answers. I am doing fine but I am curious about this time in my life. A friend told me to inquire about my astro- chart and so I did. Very interesting! My Elders had an answer from another sphere. Also interesting! They fit together quite well.

To Sis A4U thank you for your insight. To Bro. K. I await your insight with patience. To Sis. Cherry thank you for your prayers and yes I am male!

Oh! Did you get a message that said "DOT DEFENDER?"

If so, there is a thread about that here....I'll get it for you.

....And you're welcomed! I have an actual "Prayer List" that I keep to remind me to call their names...You're going on it.

And....Like I said, no offense meant when I called you a "Sister." :)

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!