Help with BF

Checker182 ... Hello and Welcome! :wave:

You posted in the Teen Forum, are you a teenager Sister?

What came to mind after reading your post ... is that he may be acting as though you don't like him, because you've not done enough to PROVE that you like him. Perhaps there is something else that he wants, that you might not have given him yet, that would make him think you like him. Do you follow me Sister?

Depending on how old you are, being shy, not sure what to say, and slow to act is exactly where you should be.

Usually a person can tell if someone likes them, if they are in tune with the friendship.

Can't you tell when someone likes you? Why can't he?

Is he in tune with the friendship?

I don't think you should shoulder the weight of HIS INABILITY to recognize that you like him.

That puts you in a situation, that means you must prove that you like him.

And i don't think you should try to prove anything.

If he knows, then he's in tune. If he doesn't know, he aint in tune.

Just say ... "next" ... and keep it moving! :)

This is the opinion of a Mother! I'm sure some other folk will lend their advice.

Be careful Sister. Don't let anyone put you in a situation where you must prove anything to them ... especially at this young (if you are a teenager) age.

Please make yourself at home ... because you are!

:heart:

Destee

OOOooooo, I used to be the same way believe it or not. My first boyfriend was a thug and I was too but I was not used to kissing or even talking about the kinds of stuff he wanted to talk about (i.e sex). So for a long while I used to push him away from those types of things but after a while I started to gradually talk about it and then I started to openly flirt with him about it.
My advice to you is to gradually go about talking to him. It seems to me that you need to take it REAL slow, don't rush yourself. He knew you were shy before he even started to go out with you, didn't he? If he's so quick to get up and leave because you're shy then he's not even worth it. I say, if he's not willing to take it slow like you want then excuse my expression, **** him!! There are plenty of men out in the sea and chances are there might be one that wants to take things just as slow as you do. So remember, don't rush yourself and don't let anyone else rush you either. It might not end the way you want it. I learned the hard way. It was too late for me before I realized it so please listen to me, I'm the same age as you.......go slow......real slow.......because these days boys only want to rush. If you're shy, be shy, don't let him change you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back