Black Spirituality Religion : HELP WANTED "U"s NEEDED ! ! !

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ELDER BA'KHYR, Nov 8, 2009.

1. ELDER BA'KHYR

ELDER BA'KHYR Active Member MEMBER

Social Worker,Teacher,Lecturer
    Ratings:
    +25
    I can't spell QUEEN(S)............................................................without U!
    I can't spell RESCUE...............................................................without U!
    I can't spell TRIUMPH.............................................................without U!
    I can't spell GLORIOUS............................................................without U!
    I can't spell WONDERFUL.........................................................without U!
    I can't spell BEAUTIFUL...........................................................without U!
    I can't spell THE SUPREME.......................................................without U!
    I can't spell DELIGHTFUL.........................................................without U!
    I can't spell E.X.O.D.U.S.,TOUR................................................without U!
    I can't spell HUMANITARIAN,HUMANITY,HUMAN............................without U!
    I can't spell SUPPORT,CAUSE...................................................without U!
    I can't spell QUALITY,ENSURANCE.............................................without U!
    I can't spell Destee Discussion Forum........................................without U!
    I can't spell REBUILDING/REUNITING OUR COMMUNITY..................without U!
    I can't spell The Holy Scriptures,Quran......................................without U!
    I can't spell The UNIVERSAL NUBIAN Families.................................without U!
    I can't spell RESOURCES OF THE UNIVERSE................................without U!
    I can't spell HOUSE(-HOLDS),UTILITIES.....................................without U!
    I can't spell SPIRITUALITY=SPIRITUAL COMMUNITIES...................without U!
    I can't spell LECTURES,STUDIES,STUDENTS................................without U!
    I can't spell YOUTHS,YOUNG ADULTS,ADULTS.............................without U!
    I can't spell US,UNITING,EQUALS,UNLIMITED,SUCCESS.................without U!

BRO.ELDER BA'KHYR
    Of
    The Destee Family
    and
    THE TRIBE OF LEVI

NEEDS "U" TO HELP! ! !

( Sisters and Daughters Of Zion / Nubian / Kemet / African Descent )

2. ELDER BA'KHYR

ELDER BA'KHYR Active Member MEMBER

Social Worker,Teacher,Lecturer
    Ratings:
    +25
  3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    THAT HAS BEEN MY SENTIMENT REGARDING THIS BOARD, IN THAT REGARDLESS OF OUR FAITHS AND BELIEFS,
    WE ALL UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ANY AND ALL BLACK SPIRITUALITY PRACTICES SHOULD BE USED FOR THE BETTERMENT AND COMMON GOOD OF THE RACE

FIRST AND FOREMOST