Black Spirituality Religion : Help Support White Supremacy/Use Religion to Divide us as a People

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
That's right folks, now that we have the power to make economic demands on a corporatocracy that is desperate for every penny, by strategicalyy boycotting some of that 800 billion we spend.

Now that we need to unify more then ever

FAGHETABOUTIT!!!!!

NOW WE HAVE THE WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN TO SLAVERY AND MAKE OLE MASSA MORE THEN HAPPY

WE DON'T NEED WILLIE LYNCH, WE HAVE GOT A NEW AND IMPROVED SELF HATE MECHANISM CALLED BEAT UP ON THE 85% BLACK AMERICANS WHO ARE FACEING, UNEMPLOYMENT, OR UNDEREMPLOYMENT, FORECLOSURES, DRUGS ESCALATIONS INTO THIER COMMUNITIES, A DECREPIT EDUCATION SYSTEM, THE DEMISE OF BLACK BANKS, A LACK OF REASONABLE BLACK JOURNALISM,
AND BEAT UP ON THESE AFRICANS IN AMERICA BECAUSE THEY ARE CHRISTIAN, THEN IT GETS BETTER!!!

WE GET THE CHANCE TO HELP THE WONDERFUL WHITE SUPREMISTS BY DOINCOINTELPRO'S, THE FBI'S AND THE CIA'S JOB,
BY BEATING UP ON THE NATION OF ISLAM AND OTHER MUSLIMS LIKE
IMAM JAMIL FORMERLY KNOWN AS H RAP BROWN

YES THIS 2010 WILL BE A VICTORIUS AND GLORIOUS YEAR FOR WHITE SUPREMACY SINCE WE HAVE DEVELOPED OUR OWN SELF DESTRUCT MECHANISM, BY URINATING ON ANY HOPE OF UNITY OR COLLECTIVE PROCESS

That's right folks, now that we have the power to make economic demands on a corporatocracy that is desperate for every penny, by strategicalyy boycotting some of that 800 billion we spend.

Now that we need to unify more then ever

FAGHETABOUTIT!!!!!

NOW WE HAVE THE WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN TO SLAVERY AND MAKE OLE MASSA MORE THEN HAPPY

WE DON'T NEED WILLIE LYNCH, WE HAVE GOT A NEW AND IMPROVED SELF HATE MECHANISM CALLED BEAT UP ON THE 85% BLACK AMERICANS WHO ARE FACEING, UNEMPLOYMENT, OR UNDEREMPLOYMENT, FORECLOSURES, DRUGS ESCALATIONS INTO THIER COMMUNITIES, A DECREPIT EDUCATION SYSTEM, THE DEMISE OF BLACK BANKS, A LACK OF REASONABLE BLACK JOURNALISM,
AND BEAT UP ON THESE AFRICANS IN AMERICA BECAUSE THEY ARE CHRISTIAN, THEN IT GETS BETTER!!!

WE GET THE CHANCE TO HELP THE WONDERFUL WHITE SUPREMISTS BY DOINCOINTELPRO'S, THE FBI'S AND THE CIA'S JOB,
BY BEATING UP ON THE NATION OF ISLAM AND OTHER MUSLIMS LIKE
IMAM JAMIL FORMERLY KNOWN AS H RAP BROWN

YES THIS 2010 WILL BE A VICTORIUS AND GLORIOUS YEAR FOR WHITE SUPREMACY SINCE WE HAVE DEVELOPED OUR OWN SELF DESTRUCT MECHANISM, BY URINATING ON ANY HOPE OF UNITY OR COLLECTIVE PROCESS
all the youtubes in the world cannot cover or deny that

I get your point Ankhur, and it is greatly appreciated.

However, when we discuss things regarding our socioeconomic reality, our
collective consciousness, etc...there are those who reject understanding these
elements, to the degree that we are divided on how to better our
condition.

You, me, and others have provided information that can, and I believe will, aid
in our bettering our condition in one form or another.

We have rugged individuals who see their world view as THE worldview of all.

The point is, some are gonna be with it and some aren't, as evidenced by the
few back and forths between Full Speed and I.

Kenyatta provided video clips of wilson (and naim akbar). Hopefully, we can get as
envolved in those clips as we have witnessed with the "curse of slave making religions" thread.

I get your point Ankhur, and it is greatly appreciated.

However, when we discuss things regarding our socioeconomic reality, our
collective consciousness, etc...there are those who reject understanding these
elements, to the degree that we are divided on how to better our
condition.

You, me, and others have provided information that can, and I believe will, aid
in our bettering our condition in one form or another.

We have rugged individuals who see their world view as THE worldview of all.

The point is, some are gonna be with it and some aren't, as evidenced by the
few back and forths between Full Speed and I.

Kenyatta provided video clips of wilson (and naim akbar). Hopefully, we can get as
envolved in those clips as we have witnessed with the "curse of slave making religions" thread.
Brother do understand that brother Keita is the foundation of this group, and the guide post for many,

my problem is the timing and the emphasis on something so trivial since most Black folks will not give up thier religion any time soon and obviously whe looking at the hell we have been through since the 60s there are things much more important that are holding us back then what folks do on Sunday.
Most Black folks are not holy rollers,
and with the economc Katrina we will be facing in the new year we need to pay more heed to Malcolm and what he told us about eligion cause , bust the move,

there have been about 8 brothers that post absolutly nothing else other then **** Christianity and **** Black Christians and that becomes a distracton whewn one looks at UJIMA Collective Workand responsibility.

Like i say here in NYC we have squashed this, ish I have Zeigeist, Jordan Maxwell, and all the youtubes posted.
And I can spend a whole day posting Christian bashing youtubes from Brooklyn freinds of mine who I love and respect like my Bed Stuy brother Phil Valentine, and my Harlem partner Dauud, and these cats get real raw about it,
so it's not the information, it's the timing of posting it, and actually what is the intent, at this particular time when a large number of the 94 percent of Black folks in this nation who are Christians and Muslims are falling into poverty, losing homes and jobs and wondering how they will feed thier children in February??
One would assume the focus would be on unity.

I chose to be Christian because it stresses serviceto the community and the ability to help ones folks even when they trun on you, and still keep helping anyhow!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back