Black People : Help Promote Destee.com

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
I know that your hearts are in the right place, those of you who are brainstorming for ideas on how to attract people to this wonderful website filled with mind altering and consciousness expanding content.

And yet sometimes the easiest ways to market something are often the silliest. But for some odd reason it works.

How many members have a youtube, myspace, blackplanet or facebook account? If you frequent these sites, would you mind copying the graphics in this thread to your own photo hosting website and use it as often as possible? Use them when your comment to other people etc. It would help to advertise Destee.com as a significant part of the black internet community.

There will be more silly, fun and humorous artwork to come....time willing.

Black Liberation Style.
Desteeart2.gif

For Our Poets.
Desteeart3.gif

Now who wouldn't want a shirt like this?
Desteeart4.gif

Other Designers any suggestions?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Help Promote Destee.com

I know that your hearts are in the right place, those of you who are brainstorming for ideas on how to attract people to this wonderful website filled with mind altering and consciousness expanding content.

And yet sometimes the easiest ways to market something are often the silliest. But for some odd reason it works.

How many members have a youtube, myspace, blackplanet or facebook account? If you frequent these sites, would you mind copying the graphics in this thread to your own photo hosting website and use it as often as possible? Use them when your comment to other people etc. It would help to advertise Destee.com as a significant part of the black internet community.

Black Liberation Style.
Desteeart2.gif

For Our Poets.
Desteeart3.gif

Desteeart4.gif

MetaSaience,
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanky you My Brother and My Friend!

Black Liberation Style.
Desteeart2.gif

For Our Poets.
Desteeart3.gif

Desteeart4.gif

Brother MetaSaience ... this is so beautiful ... THANK YOU !!! :love: :bowdown: :love: :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back