HELP PLZ!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Mar 14, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12

Ima cut dis story short.this boyliked me @1st i dint like him coz he wasnt attractive 2 me but den i fort id give him a chance coz u neva no we cud go well 2getha so we were jus gettin 2 kno each other for roughly 4 months & i guess he gott a lil bored & had sum1 else in mind(well i figured he did)so he said he needed 2 concentrate on his skool work which i new was a lie.Anyway a few weeks b4 that i kept seein him wit 1 girl frm my skool like all the time & every time i came alone the convo wud stop & 1 tym his fren tried 2 distract me so i wouldnt c dem but it dint work.So anyway him and this girl are going out Even though she told my friend dat she dint like him.

So today me and him were sittin in a classroom alone...and we said the usual hello..his name is Steve...then he started sayin that he missed him so i was like no u dnt,u hve some1 else to occupy u and he laughed & said nah nah it aint like that,who told you that.and i told him what i new and he said that his boyz dared him 2 go out wid her to test and c what she was like etc(LIE OBVIOUSLY),so i said what do u want her for sex or something.and he said no just 4 harmless fun.so i turned around and said oh so if u did that to her how do i no u didnt do that 2 me,or if u was Tryna gettin suttin out of me, & he was like no i really did like u,so i said what happend & he said all this stuff abt how i seemed v.distant and i said that itz bcoz im shy and he said yeah i understand that but to me it didnt seem the right time for us to be together etc.So i said if u say so.then i asked him if he prefered (HER) over me and he said well u 2 r very different ppl & u hve different qualities so i cnt decide.den i whispered well i kno im more wifey material. then he asked if i was upset abt all that has happend ..and i said no there r other fish in the sea etc.

But anyway he staarted sayin how abt how he (WANTS) to loose his virginity to someone special & how hes not happy wid his girl and wants 2 break up with her for some other girl so i was like ok go talk to ur girl abt it,and he was like no ur the special 1 i wanted & still want 2 loose it 2 wen ur ready even if it's 2 yrs frm now i fink we'd b gd together and ur not like other girls i know ur unique and ive wanted 2 tell u but everytime i c u,u give me dirty looks...,so i was like ok stop takin in the piss and he said no im serious.then his friend came in and he said he'd call me later..

and he did and basically said the same thing but any1 i cant make out what the hell is on da childs mind...i mean i dont want him after da ***'s had him + sounds like some1 jus wants sum nookie that he aint getting..anyway holla back someone

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Reading the post is very hard. Why did you make the words so small? Anyway reading it. What is the problem. Didn't that register. Of course he would wait for you to give him some nookie. Leave the loser alone. Get your study's and find you someone that respects you and themselves. You know he was playing you. If he listens and does what his friends dare him to do imagine what will happen later on. :danger:

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    whoa

Hodee is right, click edit and make your words a little bit larger.

4. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i could read it lol and yea i feel ya problem look let him kno st8 up if just down fa sex then he can step but if he wanna start sumthin real then make him prove it by stop messin wit dat other chick and sayin dumb **** anyways dont waste your time on anybody that makes u so confused u cant even think st8 ..do dat make sense i hope it did anyways holla and good luck

5. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Awww!!!

Sorry to say that to you girl,but as long as i was reading,i saw how much the guy can be...lost!He doesn't really know about what he really wants!One day he wants this,the next day he needs that!You shouldn't play tricks as long as you talk about human feelings,love...Because we have seen so many people kill themselves in the name of love,kill others in the name of love!Just try to speak to the guy!Though it's difficult,tell him that you ae not like other girls who acept everything;he ain't the only guy in the whole world,so...Give him up!
    Try to championned with yourself,to go above what you've done so far!It's for your own only!
    Peace