Black Relationships : Help!!!!-Need Advice

well i guess i'm dramatic:rolleyes: :) when it comes to the slightest injustice. moreover, to me a paper by some religion doesnt warrant a valid union imo or the devil society (i.e civil marriage) because they are all frauds. if a man and woman have a mutual understanding that they are for each other then THEY ARE FOR EACH OTHER:) . If the woman allows her man to have more than one woman then that is different, she is alright with it, which i don't think this is one of those cases.

This statement is why a lot of females end up behind the eight ball. If he really wants it, then he really woulda put a ring on it. That is a defined commitment. Too many of you are letting guys off the hook with this foolish belief

This statement is why a lot of females end up behind the eight ball. If he really wants it, then he really woulda put a ring on it. That is a defined commitment. Too many of you are letting guys off the hook with this foolish belief

a ring dont mean ish there are men who buy rings and they do far worse and women too. so a ring dont mean a **** thing to me. personally i dont have to have one his love and all that it encompasses is enough for me!

a bit dramatic isn't it... "betrayal".. Sounds so much like Dynasty or One Life To Live.. they're not married.. he touched his lips and tongue with another woman.. so what? And doesn't the "black" thing mean anything.. doesn't the Afrikan thing trump the female code of not kissing other girls boyfriends? doesn't this Afrikan woman kind of have a right to this Afrikan man? He might be missing the smell of the pressing comb.. or might be tired of explaining his idiomatic expressions all the time.. If she wants him, she needs to just make her case in no uncertain terms.. especially at 40.. life ain't forever..

he cannot control himself and he is a confused man. lets say his woman was there when it happened what would be her reaction? OK. if you saw your woman kissing some other dude it would be ok and not betrayal. i don't like men who have ***** for heads and heads like jimmy dogs. so i'm not over reacting. a kiss is where it starts. and talking is more intimate than sex.

on another point i dont get men who have other women for talking buddies what's up with that? she's me best friend or that ish so these people mean to say they can relate better with the next woman better than their love? then maybe you should be with her. how is another woman going to tell you how to fix your problems with the other? he should be talking to whoever he is with.

a ring dont mean ish there are men who buy rings and they do far worse and women too. so a ring dont mean a **** thing to me. personally i dont have to have one his love and all that it encompasses is enough for me!

sigh

Ok, Dont be up in here with a thread like this or doggin brothers when things go south

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back