Destee Network : Help me create www.BlackNewsChannel.com

re: hi

good-afternoon Kelvin Brown,

will keep this short as i must log off...

WEBSITE ~ well brother your site need META-TAGS... each page need to have seperate tags, etc... ok?

Example:

==
<TITLE>Black News Channel.com - Look up black news on your favorite Black celebrity...</TITLE>
<META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="black news, black news, black gossip, Black celebritys, news, black news, black gossip, Black celebritys, news, black news, black gossip, Black celebritys, news, black news, black gossip, Black celebritys…">
<META NAME="Description" CONTENT="Black News Channel.com - Look up black news on your favorite Black celebrity...">

==
==

right below your HEADER tag...

NOTE: over 90% of my visitors find my sites via the search engines...
GOOGLE, AOL, YAHOO, ASK.COM and a few others... then you have the directories such as LOOKSMART and DMOZ...

have a nice day...

sincerely,
c.t.adams-///

Cedric Denson said:
Please don't tell me i'm too late!

Because I am willing to put my effort into helping you out. I checked the site, and it does not look bad. Since I am here, for starters, where do we go from here? Get back at me and let me know.

Cedric Denson

Hi Cedric,

Not to late all. The site is by no means finished. Likely, never will be.

Right now, I just need to know what topics or who in the news you would like to see covered.

i.e. BET, blacks in hollywood, Black finances, black pilots, etc.

kelvin

mrafrica said:
good-afternoon Kelvin Brown,

will keep this short as i must log off..

WEBSITE ~ well brother your site need META-TAGS... each page need to have seperate tags, etc... ok?

sincerely,
c.t.adams-///

Thank you C.T.

I am very familiar with the techs aspects, but right now I am more concerned with finding what other want to know about and providing that info.

kelvin

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back