Black Relationships : help - i'm pregnant but boyfriend won't prove he's left other woman

confide13

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2013
OK my first time.I gave an ultimatum and he chose to leave but came back. I found out he was messing with a Co worker. I asked him to call in front of me to let her know its over he said they had only talked a short time.I'm pregnant and he say he want to be with me but wouldn't change his number or do anything to prove he was finished with the relationship. I love him but what should I do help.

Dear, ultimatums like that arent love. Moreover, you shouldnt have unprotected sex with a guy that doesnt think enough of you to marry

Dear, ultimatums like that arent love. Moreover, you shouldnt have unprotected sex with a guy that doesnt think enough of you to marry
Your right we were actually engaged then he said he wasn't ready. So the ultimatum was to c where he was but that backfired and this will b the second child. I guess some men dnt want to marry. But they tell u what u want to hear. Are u saying the situation can't change.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back